Premier League Gameweek 8

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
How have Wolves not managed to be 2-3 goals up. They've had 3 breakaways.
City could have had 5.

City do seem more open at the back compared to last season. Worse both in possession and pure defending on the counter. I'm still assessing Rodri's impact as a shield, compared to Fernandinho.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Aren’t their youngsters about three/four years older than ours?
It isn't just the age, they have been out getting experience at a good level from early on. It is now showing the benefits. We just want to chuck ours in and wonder why they might not be ready yet.

Trophy Room

Chelsea's youngsters are so so much better than ours.

Mount looks the best of the lot. Absolute player.

Loftus-Cheek to come back & Reece James to come in too. Fair play to them & fair play to Lampard. They are a great watch too. Hope they win the league.
I think Lampard is a fantastic coach. It is his methods that have made this lot look good. Mason mount and Tammy Abraham would have looked shit at United.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
TBF though, you’d have to be a pretty shite team to go down to Southampton these days and not score at least two goals... :(

vkd

Supports
liverpool
City could have had 5.

City do seem more open at the back compared to last season. Worse both in possession and pure defending on the counter. I'm still assessing Rodri's impact as a shield, compared to Fernandinho.
You should watch the game with your eyes open maybe.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
chelsea showing how to score goals against southampton. it's a bit radical: you attack and have shots on target

tomaldinho1

I actually think So'ton play really well under Hasenhuttl, it's just there is a real lack of 'quality'. Structurally they're decent and as I type they score... He's a decent manager

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Should have been 3, let Mount off that one, waymore time than he thought.

Now 2 1, boring we are not :lol:

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Mount is 20, Tomori is 21, Tammy was 22 on Wednesday and Hudon-Odoi is 18 and Reece James is 19.

For you lot, Greenwood is 18, Gomes is 19, Tuanzabe is 21, Chong is 19 and Ligard is 34.
Yeah, so there you are. These lads are years older. It’s massive at that level.

reddev3

Aren’t their youngsters about three/four years older than ours?
Nope. Tammy similar age to Rashford, Mount to chong and Odi similar to Gomes

Edit: there's only really Greenwood that ironically is the one with the best performances.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah, so there you are. These lads are years older. It’s massive at that level.
Chong & Gomes, who get nowhere near out first team are older than Hudson-Odoi, and a couple of months younger than Mount, both regulars for Chelsea.

Theirs are just better than ours.

Chairman Steve

If we were hypothetically having the same season Chelsea are having right now, I wouldn’t be questioning OGS and I’d be interested to see how it’d develop. There would be some fecking frustrating results along the way but at least we’re fun to watch.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
again chelsea attack.. again they actually shoot and look what happens

DRM

Chong & Gomes, who get nowhere near out first team are older than Hudson-Odoi, and a couple of months younger than Mount, both regulars for Chelsea.

Theirs are just better than ours.
Not to mention Abraham is younger than Rashford and is having a much better season