Premier League Gameweek 9

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Seriously? No it wasn't.

Arsenal were toothless, even more after the red card.

And Leeds were nowhere near dangerous.
Yeah, three times they hit the post but it was two solo efforts and a Bamford header.

Other then that, zero threat. Their attacking play was like watching us. No pattern of play, zero triangles, lame crosses into nobody. Bamford was isolated.

Boring game.
I disagree.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I still can't forgive him for the Aguero he let out all those years ago. God, I'm petty.
Never felt more sick watching a game.
I'd gone in relaxed expecting them to swat QPR but the hope built up to improbable levels that we were going to do it.

But Tyler is always looking for a soundbite. He'll never get one like that again though.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Pretty strong team from Liverpool considering they're the first team in history to have 652 injured players and a crisis never seen before (since City 3 weeks ago or United last season)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Genuinely can’t believe we lost to that Arsenal lot. We better beat them at their place
Football has these weird runs.
We literally couldn't lose to them for years. Even with Moyes involved.

Now we simply can't beat them no matter how shocking they are.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
These live watch alongs are really just asking for trouble. Miss Claude though. Was a good laugh watching him lose it with Ty.
He was the only one that will put him in his box.

It took Robbie about 3mins to snap at Ty constantly screaming WHY DIDN'T THEIR PLAYER GET A CARD.

Because you don't get a card for beign headbutted you idiotic manchild!

Verminator

Seriously? No it wasn't.

Arsenal were toothless, even more after the red card.

And Leeds were nowhere near dangerous.
Yeah, three times they hit the post but it was two solo efforts and a Bamford header.

Other then that, zero threat. Their attacking play was like watching us. No pattern of play, zero triangles, lame crosses into nobody. Bamford was isolated.

Boring game.
If by "boring" you mean engrossing, then I agree.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
People really think Leicester have a chance tonight? Brenda is a massive bottler when the pressure is on. Comfortable home win.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Pretty strong team from Liverpool considering they're the first team in history to have 652 injured players and a crisis never seen before (since City 3 weeks ago or United last season)
Hey, don’t be so harsh! After all their players couldn’t sleep after VvD’s injury. You have to take all those sleepless nights into account.

Mike Smalling

For all the talk about Liverpool's injury crisis, their starting line-up isn't that bad. Bench looking a little thin, though, but not getting my hopes up.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Commentator just said Liverpool haven't lost at home in the league for 60 or so games.....

That sounds the perfect commentary kiss of death to me :)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Will start watching this and if it's looking the usual will crank the Netflix out :lol:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Oh look peno not given first minute.. was that City it'd be a peno and a bonus goal.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Commentator just said Liverpool haven't lost at home in the league for 60 or so games.....

That sounds the perfect commentary kiss of death to me :)
63 to be exact. Last time we went on an unbeaten run like this at home, it was Leicester who ended it.

PoTMS

That was a penalty in the first 3 PL gameweeks before the PL decided to change the rules. Of course no one will mention we got screwed out of a bullshit handball decision like that against Palace.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
How was that not a penalty? Looking at penalties given for less. The Palace one against us springs to mind. Funny how sky make nothing of it.

Deery

Dreary
Fofana is either going to have a stormer or a stinker with that new haircut

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Can a penalty be given against a defender who dives in their own box? Fabinho went over very easy there, could he have been given a penalty against?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
That was a penalty in the first 3 PL gameweeks before the PL decided to change the rules. Of course no one will mention we got screwed out of a bullshit handball decision like that against Palace.
How can you change the rules part way through a competition ? We’ve already suffered from the same thing

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Can a penalty be given against a defender who dives in their own box? Fabinho went over very easy there, could he have been given a penalty against?
You just play on.

Fofana's the exact type of player you just know we'll try to buy for £100m in a year or two.

....and tbh I might be fine with that. Rolls Royce.

marktan

That Pool back line isn't so bad, it's Allison they really miss when he's out and if he wasn't there they'd be favourites to lose. What they will miss is TAA's balls but they have creativity on the pitch.

Hopefully Leicester win to make the league more interesting though

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
That Pool back line isn't so bad, it's Allison they really miss when he's out and if he wasn't there they'd be favourites to lose. What they will miss is TAA's balls but they have creativity on the pitch.

Hopefully Leicester win to make the league more interesting though
:eek:

padr81

Supports
Man City
Jota is gonna be a great signing. No lack of confidence, works hard. He could be key for Liverpool in a season where injuries are gonna be common. Potential title decider.

padr81

Supports
Man City
The amount of spectacular volleys Robertson tried is crazy, and never does one come off.