Premier League March 22,23,25

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So Liverpool win. Top three sorted.

Think Arsenal just need two wins from their next six to secure fourth.
Considering Everton have a game in hand on Arsenal, and Arsenal will likely lose their next game, they could well head into the Everton v Arsenal game at Goodison level on points. A bit more then 2 wins required.
Edit: Actually, they don't play their make up game until later on. Still though, they can be only 3 points behind with a game in hand.

Guy Incognito

Not a tall order that Everton will catch Arsenal up, but I don't see it happening if push comes to shove.

Of course they need more than two wins, but their fixtures after Everton is managable. They need two big performances to kickstart their season again. Ideally at home to Citeh and away to Everton.

Lu Tze

I sure hope so. It'll be odd cheering for Chelsea and City for the rest of the season.
Mourinho usually wins the big tactical battles when it counts. If he can beat Pep Guardiola(sometimes) and SAF regularly, I have to believe he can beat Brenton.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Liverpool are going to win the league, aren't they? :(
Not really. Can't see both City and Chelsea bottling it at the same time. Mourinho is a cool and calm man in such situations while City have the experience of a tight finish from 2012. Liverpool will probably finish 3rd or at best runner-up.

Twisted_Woody

Scout
If Liverpool win the league and Everton get 4th then David Moyes' total failure will have been realized.

And we'll give him another couple years...