g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Matchday 4 (Sep 9-11)

Rajma

Anyone else thinks Cresswell could do the job for us? I mean he at least can cross the ball really well that would put him above our options instantly.

Hojoon

Does Antonio have anything to his game apart from being able to run very fast after a ball that he's kicked 20 yards in front of him?
He's scored a bunch of headers a season or two ago I think.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm sooo glad Huddersfield's clean sheet record has gone as well now. That was beginning to piss me off bug time,considering our perfect start could/should have been maintained on Saturday.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Never fails to amaze me how highly Sky always seem to rate Andy Carroll.

izec

West ham need to pray Arnautovic and Lanzini come back soon, they are dreadful and have zero creativity. Antonio their best player.

izec

Bilic is a good guy and funny too, i like his man management. But he doesnt seem good enough. I like him though

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Anyone who watched that game and the two yesterday and still thinks the PL is the best league because of the strength of the lower table teams needs their noggin examined.

themoyesboy

Anyone who watched that game and the two yesterday and still thinks the PL is the best league because of the strength of the lower table teams needs their noggin examined.
La Liga is even worse when the lesser teams meet. I sat through one game last night that was free kick after free kick every 30 seconds for an hour.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Sorry this is unrelated but has santi mesut ozil been banned? Loved him!

PoTMS

Yeah, because Leganes vs Girona or Mainz vs Augsburg is so much better.