Premier League Matchday 4 (Sep 9-11)

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Except Arsenal, all top 6 teams have difficult games.

Everton vs Spurs should be interesting.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Was just about to comment on this. Sunday looks absolutely horrible.

I have a wedding on Saturday as well so probably won't watch any football this weekend. Sucks after an international break too.

vodrake

Very rare to see all of the top 7 playing on Saturday, pretty tasty day!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Wow, Saturday looks great...Sunday not so much.
I can see us increasing the gap on quite a few of our rivals if we win.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Actually planned on having a quiet Sunday at home watching the football.
Now, I am definitely going out.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
No Kompany for City (injured) or Coutinho for us (lack of fitness) tomorrow. Aguero has five in five against us so I'm sure he'll make it six in six, but without Kompany City are far weaker at the back.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
I am not looking forward to this. No Kompany (surprise, surprise) is bad, but against the pace of that Liverpool attack? Not expecting much.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Draw
Arsenal
WBA
Spurs
Chelsea
Southampton
US
Burnley
Swansea
Hammers.

Thank me later when you make millions from these correct results.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Despite lacking Kompany, City are pretty heavy favorites odds-wise. Might be some value in going for draw (4.00) or LFC win (4.20) if you think Liverpool can score 2+.

Expecting a City win, hoping for a draw.

theralyst

Everton/Spurs and Leicester/Chelsea on Sunday would've been great, but yeesh that Sunday line-up.

Manchester Dan

Supports
Man City
I am not looking forward to this. No Kompany (surprise, surprise) is bad, but against the pace of that Liverpool attack? Not expecting much.
Grow a pair. It's Liverpool not Brazil 70'. Home side only lost one at home under Pep and you're writing us off? Sure we might get beat but the defeatist attitude amongst City fans with VK picking up a knock is boring. How many of their back 5 would you swap with? Kompany barely played last year and even with Sagna, Clichy, Bravo and Kolarov all featuring heavily we still managed to concede only 6 more than Chelsea. If you want to win the league you should be beating Liverpool at Home, it's that simple for me.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
No Lallana/Coutinho. Clyne our best defensive right back out. It's annoying how many we already have out. Can't afford an injury at CB, you'll have a field day in behind our Rb with the overloads you create. I expect us to press in stages and sit on the counter. We don't have the tools to go at you in the variety of ways you can go at us.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Grow a pair. It's Liverpool not Brazil 70'. Home side only lost one at home under Pep and you're writing us off? Sure we might get beat but the defeatist attitude amongst City fans with VK picking up a knock is boring. How many of their back 5 would you swap with? Kompany barely played last year and even with Sagna, Clichy, Bravo and Kolarov all featuring heavily we still managed to concede only 6 more than Chelsea. If you want to win the league you should be beating Liverpool at Home, it's that simple for me.
You're underestimating this Liverpool side in my opinion. Sure they have defensive frailties, but the attack is dangerous. Tell me, on some level, you aren't expecting 15-18 shots from City with maybe a goal, to then concede with Liverpool's first attack?

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
No Lallana/Coutinho. Clyne our best defensive right back out. It's annoying how many we already have out. Can't afford an injury at CB, you'll have a field day in behind our Rb with the overloads you create. I expect us to press in stages and sit on the counter. We don't have the tools to go at you in the variety of ways you can go at us.
We can be pessimistic together!

breakout67

Supports
Man City
You're underestimating this Liverpool side in my opinion. Sure they have defensive frailties, but the attack is dangerous. Tell me, on some level, you aren't expecting 15-18 shots from City with maybe a goal, to then concede with Liverpool's first attack?
I think your manager is the biggest obstacle to winning. Liverpool struggle to break through a low block, Sane, Jesus and your full backs can do some serious damage in the transition. But your manager is too stubborn to play in that way.

SirMattBugsby

Won't make much of a difference as Guardiola will be going for a back four imo. Stones for Kompany.

Normally I'd like to see how a strong opposition would deal with Pool's wide forwards. But knowing Pep, he'll defend by attacking. He'll play his full-backs high to push Mane and Salah back.

Contrary to popular expectation, I think this will be a low-scoring affair. 1-0 or 0-1.

Dazzmondo

Predictions:
Man City 1-3 Liverpool
Arsenal 0-1 Bournemouth
Brighton 0-0 West Brom
Everton 0-3 Spurs
Leicester 1-2 Chelsea
Southampton 0-2 Watford
Stoke 0-3 Man Utd
Burnley 1-1 Crystal Palace
Swansea 0-0 Newcastle
West Ham 0-2 Huddersfield

el3mel

Liverpool and City drawing will be awesome but I predict another Liverpool win with another Pep mental meltdown in the post match interview. Will be funny too. Arsenal will probably win and Wenger will convince the fans the team is alright and he deserves another contract extension. :lol:

The other top teams matches are very tricky and hardly predicted. I just hope we run out with the 3 points from the Stoke game with any performance or result.

Inter Yer Nan

Liverpool-City on at 4:30 am here. Debating whether to be a real sad act and have an early night and wake up for it since it's almost certain to be a great game. Thinking 2-2 with some comedic defending, "passion" from Klopp and something bizarre from Pep.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Predictions:
Man City 1-3 Liverpool
Arsenal 0-1 Bournemouth
Brighton 0-0 West Brom
Everton 0-3 Spurs
Leicester 1-2 Chelsea
Southampton 0-2 Watford
Stoke 0-3 Man Utd
Burnley 1-1 Crystal Palace
Swansea 0-0 Newcastle
West Ham 0-2 Huddersfield
Wouldn't be surprised if we lost.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Who would win a fight between Pep and Klopp?

I'd go with Klopp because he looks like a mad bastard