Premier League Matchday 7

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Can’t believe I’m watching Man City and KDB is their weak link.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
he has been poor for a long time but it is never highligted in the media because he is KDB.
Was it last season when he was out injured they looked far better with Gundogan in that position? Gundogan was also a bit of a goal machine at some point too I believe.

AndersB

Jesus is such a baby. I wouldn't be able to support that face of his even as a United player

ManUtd1999

Watching a game when you want a draw is not enjoyable. I wish both teams could lose!

NICanRed

Jesus is such a baby. I wouldn't be able to support that face of his even as a United player
Surely Foden must be the most miserable looking player around. His face would crack if he smiled.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
City deserve that. They've let the game get away from them when they had complete control of it. Grealish doing absolutely feck all out there. He looks like he's daydreaming half the time.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Superb piece of individual brilliance from Salah there.

Canagel

Was it last season when he was out injured they looked far better with Gundogan in that position? Gundogan was also a bit of a goal machine at some point too I believe.
yes, when he got injured they went to the top of the table while not doing much in the league when he was fit. the machine arguably works better without him.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I cannot believe Pep continues with KDB and Jesus.

laughtersassassin

Typical Liverpool win a game where they are th second best team.

Think they'll win the title.

Would be nice if we had a manger to compete considering we do have the squad