Premier League Matchday 8

Wow. So interesting to see Viera's style versus Hodgson's, feel like he bottled it a bit at the end though

Another kick in the b*llocks after the Brighton game. Vieira threw that away.

Disgusting performance. A point papers over the cracks.

So in the first half, Mike the cnut Dean blew the whistle for half time, following a save from Gallagher's volleyed effort.

It was 94.04 when Arsenal got their corner and the fat prick carried on instead of blowing the whistle. Absolute shithouse that Dean is.

Shocking performance after the first 20mins. 2 identical goals getting caught on the ball telling the story of the performance.

No excuse, he just can't get a team to play well consistently.

Is drawing at home to Palace the new drawing at home to West Brom?

So in the first half, Mike the cnut Dean blew the whistle for half time, following a save from Gallagher's volleyed effort.

It was 94.04 when Arsenal got their corner and the fat prick carried on instead of blowing the whistle. Absolute shit.

Gallagher was down getting treatment injury time, so more time gets added on then.

It's not very nice watching 'lesser teams' being better coached is it? :(
I went to watch Plymouth during the international break and during the game I started thinking that I would genuinely be jealous of this if I saw this same match during the Lampard meltdown period :lol:

The new phrase on the Caf :rolleyes:

Did you watch us vs Brighton? If that wasn't a prime example of 1 team knowing what they were doing against a team that looked rather clueless in midfield then I don't know what is.

I went to watch Plymouth during the international break and during the game I started thinking that I would genuinely be jealous of this if I saw this same match during the Lampard meltdown period :lol:

Im close to that now. I used to be jealous of the likes of City & Liverpool. Now I'm jealous of Brighton & Brentford.

Good to see Vieira doing reasonably well and having a clear game plan for this team. I perhaps ignorantly thought he'd really really struggle.

Did you watch us vs Brighton? If that wasn't a prime example of 1 team knowing what they were doing against a team that looked rather clueless in midfield then I don't know what is.

Im close to that now. I used to be jealous of the likes of City & Liverpool. Now I'm jealous of Brighton & Brentford.
You have no right to be depressed, honestly, when your problem is so easy to fix.

After all, your club really kind of went overboard with the hopey dreamy fantasy vibe, what with appointing a complete and total rookie to the top job just based on a good feeling, and then sticking with him for years despite poor results.
Enough. All you need to do is hire a competent manager, they actually exist you know. Just give Lucien Favre a call and you'll be alright for the time being.
How hard can it be?

How the hell did McArthur get away with not getting a red for that assault on Saka?
Looked fairly accidental live. Can see why the ref went yellow.

Slowed down it is very odd and reckless. But VAR doesn't touch anything now.

Is drawing at home to Palace the new drawing at home to West Brom?
If it stops the home crowd from leaving early and brings the team closer, then Arsenal would be lucky.

I know a lot of rival fans laugh at the moment, but it was the start of change of mentality for Liverpool under Klopp, both on and off the pitch.