Premier League Player/Manager/Goal of The Month Thread

always_hoping

Congrats to Maguire and Ten Hag. Three wins, three cleans in their three matches in Premier league in November speaks for itself.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
3 clean sheets, are they forgetting the newcastle game?

fallengt

You are a center back, Harry

I still dont think he's worldclass defender but fair feck to him for turning it around

Hughes35

Who decides these awards ? 3 wins is great and Maguire has been decent but the best manager and player in the division?

Dyche deserved manager IMO. Player is more difficult to decide so I can accept that one and fair play to Harry for the turn around.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Who decides these awards ? 3 wins is great and Maguire has been decent but the best manager and player in the division?

Dyche deserved manager IMO. Player is more difficult to decide so I can accept that one and fair play to Harry for the turn around.
Seriously mate, do you support United, or another team?

What kind of United fan can't bring themselves to celebrate the success of our club.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty

Everton got 4 points and conceded 6 goals. We got 9 and conceded 0.

RuudTom83

Only United could win all the monthly awards and still be in a crisis, with every player being useless and 24 hours away from sacking the manager. :houllier: