Press Conference: Atalanta (H)

Withnail

I struggled massively when dealing with the press and my wife asking critical questions, and while I think there is some merit to just staring silently at my wife when she asks about incognito mode, or rolling my eyes at the press when they question my firm commitment to a high line, sometimes you need a more verbose philosophy. These days when dealing with tricky questions from the media or loved ones I usually go with the Nigel Pearson school of thought, I find it almost impenetrable and I hope Ole takes note.

:lol:

Fussball13251

This game will be a test even at home are strong. Organized, fight hard, good at counter /watch?v=ZcayQ8EACsw

Yes it's Atalanta and not Atlanta.

Last edited:

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
"Clueless Ole has no answers to hard questions in press conference" - Every pundit, opinionated fan and news outlet

We're just going to disagree with the perception you have of handling questions in todays media climate.
The key isn’t to answer everything with silence but to know when and how to answer to keep control of the situation.

Stupid or overly critical questions often reflects badly on the person who ask the questions with a little bit of silence. Wait 5-10 seconds, repeat the question with a counter question on the same theme or just ignore and answer something totally irrelevant. Learn from the best. Have you ever heard a professional politician answer a critical question straight up?

Ole is under pressure because of bad results. Trying to talk his way out of critical questions often doesn’t work, especially with no credit on the bank but trying to keep it short or just stay silent against the most stupid questions at least doesn’t make the situation worse.

This is not necessarily the best advice. I get more violent when the husband is quiet especially on game day. Don't listen to this advice boys, unless you want to end up dead and buried under the front porch.
Violent? Hmm. Maybe your husband need a legal advice how to handle your way of handling “situations”. I strongly recommend him to be silent until the police arrive if this is your normal approach when he don‘t talk. ;):lol: (A joke just so there is no misunderstandings)

I struggled massively when dealing with the press and my wife asking critical questions, and while I think there is some merit to just staring silently at my wife when she asks about incognito mode, or rolling my eyes at the press when they question my firm commitment to a high line, sometimes you need a more verbose philosophy. These days when dealing with tricky questions from the media or loved ones I usually go with the Nigel Pearson school of thought, I find it almost impenetrable and I hope Ole takes note.
Being silent is massively underrated.