Music Prince

kidbob

Greatest musician ever and anyone who disagrees should stop listening to music and listen to Taylor Swift.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Greatest musician ever and anyone who disagrees should stop listening to music and listen to Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift is awesome and if you didn’t have a black hole, where you’re heart is supposed to be, you’d know.

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
When You Were Mine and his versions of How Come You Don't Call Me Any More and Nothing Compares To U (I believe he wrote both of them) are absolute bangers

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I like little red corvette, listened to the whole album of that the other day for the first time after looking through the albums before you die thread, got no intention of listening to it again.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Prince was underrated as a musician and a talent - I honestly think he was one of the most gifted and ridiculously talented musicians in the last 50 years. He was ridiculous and I'm very sad that I never got the chance to see him live.

Hoof the ball

Prince was underrated as a musician and a talent - I honestly think he was one of the most gifted and ridiculously talented musicians in the last 50 years. He was ridiculous and I'm very sad that I never got the chance to see him live.
I saw him live a number of times, thankfully. Largely the underrating of Prince comes from the fact that he simply did not do live performances on television enough, so you really had to see a live show of his to really grasp the depths of his talent. A lot of the greatest talents usually excel in one particular thing, but I don't think there's many at all who could dance and a sing the way he could, as well as play 20+ instruments on stage at various times each with impeccable skill. It's the rare combination of all the these things together.......and that's without taking into consideration that he wrote, produced and usually played every instrument on most of his albums.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Best Batman song (Kiss from a Rose doesn't count cause that's just a song that featured in a Batman film)