Proposal to adopt Argentina as the Caf's official World Cup team

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Not a chance. If England don’t do anything then I always cheers for Holland. And if they don’t do anything then Germany. I know England are supposed to cheers for anyone but Germany but I’ve always liked them. That’s just me though.

Giggsy13

Honestly dude, this constant 'feck the wc' is ample proof you aren't 'fecking' it as you would like to - so much so that you have to come to a thread obviously relevant only those interested in it , with a host of other 'feck' threads active, and say feck the wc...
yea, feck the World Cup.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Do we all want want our players to lift the World Cup or are we hoping our players get knocked out early so we get them back fresh for the second halve of the season? I’m backing an outsider for this World Cup and saying Netherlands.

Sparky Rhiwabon

As a Welshman, Argentina has obviously always been my second team, for World Cup purposes, but as Wales have actually qualified this time, I think I’ll just go ahead and support them.

Dr. StrangeHate

I want Ronaldo to win the world cup because this place would absolutely rip itself apart.
But if Messi wins there will be a meltdown of Ronaldo like no one has ever seen. That is way more fun than caf imploding. Caf implosion happens every week, sometimes twice if there are two matches in a week.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
We should all support the host nation. Would Love to see a real underdog story.

Lol

Arlo

Brazil have up to 4 (Fred, Telles, Casemiro and Antony), then England (Maguire, Shaw, Rashford) and Portugal with 3 (Dalot, Fernandes, “twat face”).

Then a load of ones. Argentina (Martinez), France (Varane), Tunisia (Mejbri), Denmark (Eriksen).

No doubt I’ve forgotten someone.
Malacia too

Bondi77

It goes without saying it is England.
Geez....I think some on here need a map!

Hawks2008

I'll support them if Australia get knocked out at any stage. We're gonna win the whole thing though so it doesn't matter really.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
I actually think Argentina will be a stronger team in 2026 than 2022.

Cristian Romero
Lisandro Martinez
Lautaro Martinez
Julian Alvarez
Alejandro Garnacho
Enzo Fernandes
Alexis Mac Allister
Luka Romero (17 year old winger who starts for Lazio)
Nahuel Molina (Atletico right back)

All these players will be 23-28 when the 2026 WC comes around.

After a few years in the abyss where they produced nobody, they are suddenly going through another good spell again.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
It absolutely should be England. No other team brings such joy to the forum during such events.

Swoobs

Supports
Florentina
Thats an angle I hadnt considered
And dont forget that 600m or 700m insta users melting down together with their hero. You will see the largest melting down in history until India or China does something to break that record

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Imagine if Messi wins the world cup now after he's done this interview. I almost want that to happen now just to see him suffer. Hahaha.

Zlatattack

I think they've got like a small city worth of people from India supporting them in Qatar. They get paid - do we?

devil99

I know Messi is better than Ronaldo. I can’t bring myself up to wish him well due to those two champions league finals. It is Brazil or Croatia/Denmark