Protest at Old Trafford

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
What's the worst thing is that there are around 200 so called fans in there and they're embarrassing our club and doing harm to our team, the players and Ole.

Let us play Liverpool and ruin their hope of qualifying to Champions League or even feckign Europa League.

Dickheads.

RedDevilRoshi

Team lineups have been announced. Game looks like it will still be going ahead but when seems to be the question.

dove

I understand the protest but why today? If you're a United supporter, why you'd want to give your biggest rivals free points when they are so close to missing out on the CL. Could have done against Fulham if it's really necessary.
It's quite literally the best possible day to do it as it's one of the biggest games in world football, all the eyes are on us. Don't give a damn if Liverpool are awarded 3 points or even 20 points, it's not about them, it's about us.

cyberman

Yeah I'm sure the Glazer's are quaking in their boots and will sell the club straight away tomorrow :rolleyes:
I still have no idea why this kind of exposure is needed. Its giving the media the ammunition to divide the fanbase and get the message lost.

0le

Insulting another member
What's the worst thing is that there are around 200 so called fans in there and they're embarrassing our club and doing harm to our team, the players and Ole.

Let us play Liverpool and ruin their hope of qualifying to Champions League or even feckign Europa League.

Dickheads.
feck off already.

OleGunnar20

Great work.

How do people think change will come about without a little disruption? We need to take momentum from this.

SER19

Will someone tell me how is this protesting against Glazer and not embarrassing our club?

That video shows that like pretty much every protest, its not all right or all wrong. There's a fat heavy breathing man destroying camera equipment for some reason, amongst fans peacefully but disruptively making it clear how against those proposals they were

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!

Dickheads.
Im not embarrassed by these fans, I think they are awesome. Im embarrassed by you though. You think hurting Liverpool is more important than the damage the Glazers have done to Utd in their time here

Hercules

You are more worried about hurting Liverpool than the damage the Glazers have done during their ownership........
So calling a game off against Liverpool will fix that? I'm more worried about how much bad press we will get out of this.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Great work.

How do people think change will come about without a little disruption? We need to take momentum from this.
aye. if the glazers are ever going to be pressured into selling, it’s now. do it every home game.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
Well it doesn't change views of fans like yourself who are happy to sit there and tell people to "duh stop buying merchandise" and be content with that.
A/ I’ve never said that.
B/ still doesn’t change the fact that the only things that can change the situation is if people with billions of pounds to spare buy the club from the glazers. That is literally the only thing that will change anything.

SeanyC

Well there’s one thing for sure, There was fans on the pitch longer than Jones and Williams this year :lol:

Flying high

Will someone tell me how is this protesting against Glazer and not embarrassing our club?

When people get angry enough to protest, there's always a few who take it too far.

That's not to say they aren't angry for legitimate reasons, nor should it invalidate the protests.

R'hllor

So is 3pts potentially given to Liverpool or top 4 lost more important to people?

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Im not embarrassed by these fans, I think they are awesome. Im embarrassed by you though. You think hurting Liverpool is more important than the damage the Glazers have done to Utd in their time here
Do you really think Glazers care at all?

That's more damage to the team, not to the Glazers.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How do the snowflakes on here think we'll make any difference if we do nothing? It may not lead to anything but better to attempt to do something than sit on your sofa preaching and doing nothing.

diarm

I see vandalism on the pitch of the stadium they love, you see protesting against the owners.

Okay then.
Throwing a plastic tripod onto some grass and pulling up a few corner flags. Stop being such a fanny.

Every protest and revolution in history had a bit of petty vandalism or violence. We celebrate loads of them but if they were to happen today we'd have to sit through countless idiots on keyboards telling us how uncouth and inappropriate they were.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
No. We’re just adults who realise it will split the fanbase, destroy media goodwill, ruin political momentum once the inevitable stories of property damage/violence get publicised, be detrimental to the players and will force Ole to condemn the protests - dividing fans even more. It’s now no longer an anti-glazer and pro reform in football message which everyone would unite behind - it’s now anti-glazer AND anti-team. And it happens every fecking time. Rinse. Repeat. The media will come out strongly against it and the glazers will rub their cocks in glee.
It might split the fanbase but I’m already seeing it bringing together fans from other teams, including Liverpool fans. The media can do what they want, but football fans will make their own mind up, and it will no doubt be split just like it is here, but everything important divides opinion.

What makes you say it’s anti-team anyway?

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Dickheads.
Feck off with this nonsense. Have you ever even been to Old Trafford? You won’t get change by standing outside the ground taking a little selfie with your little banner. If we want the Glazers gone, which proper supporters do, then action needs to be drastic.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth

This guy is an idiot. Not necessarily for what he did, but because he didn't cover up at all.

I know it's looks like a stupid piece of vandalism. But if that is an industry standard camera, the lense alone will cost upwards of £50k.

Breaking and entering, criminal damage to an expensive item. Bloke is looking at a stretch.