Protest at Old Trafford

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

A fair few look to have stayed. Not sure how much impact it'll have on a non-televised game when you have to look for a mention of it even on here.

Blood Mage

Fair play to all of them. Hopefully the leeches will feck off soon and they won't have to do this shit for much longer.

stevoc

A fair few look to have stayed. Not sure how much impact it'll have on a non-televised game when you have to look for a mention of it even on here.
To be fair it's only the UK where it hasn't been televised.

What they should do is a pitch invasion at the end of every game. Until the Galzers feck off.

The Irish Connection

Impressive turnout to be fair. Was watching on premier tv here in Ireland and it annoyed me how they didn’t cover it at all. All they wanted to do was whinge about Onana.

Acole9

Outstanding
Well done to everyone who stayed. The Final Score commenter said it was quite an impressive turn out.

OldSchoolManc

Well done all.
For the Glazers to announce they were looking at selling, then to still be where we are at today is disgusting to say the least.
They are treating fans like shit on their shoes. Absolute leeches

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches

What they should do is a pitch invasion at the end of every game. Until the Galzers feck off.
And get themselves arrested so no one will be protesting anyway? Come on.

RedDevilQuebecois

Saw it on TV right after the match. It was really good stuff for visibility's sake and it should raise even more awareness to a worldwide audience.

decorativeed

Something they would all get an immediate and enforceable ban from the ground for? And season tickets removed and sold on to another buyer?
Great idea.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Well done to everyone who took part. Keep the pressure on them until they sell.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Our fascist owners have resorted to fascist tactics while wasting taxpayer money. Pathetic.

That's really not the riot police ! Makes it sound like they went in with batons flying whereas they are just standing around watching

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Better turnout than I expected though and looked a good sing song sesh - well done to all involved

MegadrivePerson

Fair play to the fans that stayed behind but let's be honest, it won't make a jot of difference.

The only way to REALLY make an impact is to get games called off, really start to hurt the business model of the club. Sadly it needs to get worse before it gets better. I don't think it will ever happen though as I don't think enough fans can be convinced to do the level of direct action that is required.

croadyman

Fair play to the fans that stayed behind but let's be honest, it won't make a jot of difference.

The only way to REALLY make an impact is to get games called off, really start to hurt the business model of the club. Sadly it needs to get worse before it gets better. I don't think it will ever happen though as I don't think enough fans can be convinced to do the level of direct action that is required.
Will be tough to get games called off because security has most likely been beefed up

downunder red

Every little bit helps!! Well done to all !!
Keep doing it every home game and hopefully it will grow and grow.
If I was coming from the other side of the world to watch united I would love to have the chance to stay there and listen to the chants.
1958 should target the overseas fans to stick around and get a bigger experience for their cost of coming from around the world.
Like I said EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS.

RedDevilQuebecois

Those aren't riot Police you clown. By calling the owners fascist you're making a mockery of the term.
OK, then explain to me why those feckers are carrying riot helmets in their equipment. It's pretty visible both at the beginning and at the end of that video.

Their presence alone is pathetic. We don't need them anywhere near any peaceful protest.

Last edited:

Oscar Bonavena

As admirable as the protests are, I don't think the Glazers will give a flying f**k.

I'm not sure what will get their attention. They already know they're despised by the fans. That's why I'm starting to think this sale soap opera was just an elaborate idea they came up with of torturing the fans for their own sick enjoyment, and that they have no intention of selling. Psychopaths.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Protest was featured on the Match Of The Day so job done in terms of publicity which is the main aim here