Protest at Old Trafford

Red00012

Kind of pointless doing it where the players are staying surely

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I’m not really sure why they’ve gone there - would rather our players concentrate on smashing the Scouse

red4ever 79

They should be at the stadium and do everything in their power to disrupt the start of the game. That would have the biggest impact as this is a globally televised match. Imagine everyone tuning in all around the world for the match to start only to see the Glazers on top of a bonfire

predator

Youth NITK
Fair play to them and I am all for a protest but that football chant is very very weird imo and I've never understood it. Grown men ffs. It's actually hilarious when you think about it.

"Where have you been, dad?"

"I've been in town all day, shouting 'you're gonna die' to a man, who lives in America, who I have never met in my life"

Andy_Cole

Fair play to them and I am all for a protest but that football chant is very very weird imo and I've never understood it. Grown men ffs. It's actually hilarious when you think about it.

"Where have you been, dad?"

"I've been in town all day, shouting 'you're gonna die' to a man, who lives in America, who I have never met in my life"
They’re old school chants, from like the early 1900s. That’s where most the football chants came from. All started from gang Peaky Blinders style violence.

klsv

I'd assume Man United players are used to large crowds well enough, so they wouldn't be too upset with some of their own fans chanting while they get onto the bus. Don't see a problem with protetsing at the hotel. Any exposure to the protests is good.

Dan_F

Protests are all about maximum exposure, so delaying the team getting there will certainly get Sky talking about it. That said I don’t believe a single thing Red Issue say any more.

red4ever 79

Protests are all about maximum exposure, so delaying the team getting there will certainly get Sky talking about it. That said I don’t believe a single thing Red Issue say any more.
This. Its all about delaying the start of a global televised match. As long as their is no violence they have to do all that they can. Imagine sky saying we wanted to bring u the match now and they have to cut to a scene of a big protest. That will be broadcast all around the world. #GlazersOut

Roboc7

Good on them, delaying the game or getting it postponed is exactly kind of exposure and action required. The glazers and the other owners are all assuming that this all blows over soon and they go back to business as usual.

Wayne's World

This is all good to me. Well done to the supporters as long as no violence is involved.

Half hoping the game does get abandoned today for this protests. Will make them scum Glazers listen to us more

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Its pathetic
Don’t mind one bit the protest at OT, I’d probably join in there.

But doing it in front of the Lowry is fecking stupid & smacks of opportunist outrage, totally manufactured. It ain’t worth the clicks or the coverage, focus it where it should be, down at the stadium.

predator

Youth NITK
They’re old school chants, from like the early 1900s. That’s where most the football chants came from. All started from gang Peaky Blinders style violence.
I know they've been around for ages but that doesn't make them right imo.

There are loads of dodgy chants out there but that one just seems mad to me.

AshRK

I hope they also chant in support of players and the manager. Show them the love and show the hatred for glazers.