Protest at Old Trafford

Cast5

Fair play to them and I am all for a protest but that football chant is very very weird imo and I've never understood it. Grown men ffs. It's actually hilarious when you think about it.

"Where have you been, dad?"

"I've been in town all day, shouting 'you're gonna die' to a man, who lives in America, who I have never met in my life"
I’m sure you’ll get over it.

Dan_F

Jeez. You lot would be screwed watching teams in Europe with any kind of ultra culture. As a player who loves United that should be inspiring. I seriously doubt they’re intimidated by that.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Why the hell are some idiots blocking in OUR players at the hotel? What could that possibly achieve, aside from ruining our concentration and preparation for a match against Liverpool?

What dipsh*ts. Go to the stadium ffs!

cyberman

Why the hell are some idiots blocking in OUR players at the hotel? What could that possibly achieve, aside from ruining our concentration and preparation for a match against Liverpool?

Yep, then we will blame our slow start on Ole. Pre game prep has gone to shit

Tom Van Persie

No relation

Because they're a bunch of thugs just looking for trouble.

GJNJ

Hopefully or even better game is called off. We need maximum publicity here. Well done to all who have gone. Keep it peaceful guys and #GlazersOut
If the game get called off we would possibly be docked points.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
If any of our players are intimidated by that (they won’t) they should experience what fans do in Italy or South America or many other countries.

Roboc7

Because getting the Glazers out is more important than the game today, if fans adopt that approach the Glazers will be in trouble. They are banking on fans forgetting and moving on, buying shirts and talking about transfers.

Cast5

United fans have forced their way into the ground, they’re in the stand now!

cyberman

If any of our players are intimidated by that (they won’t) they should experience what fans do in Italy or South America or many other countries.
Pretty sure they dont do this on their own players for support.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
If the game get called off we would possibly be docked points.
Exactly. Do they think the Glazers care if City win the league today, if Liverpool get into the CL. Do they hell. I cannot understand them going to the hotel. Just get to the stadium. Will they take the blame if our players have now completely lost focus.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Proud of our fans. The commitment it takes to protest and the importance of protesting can’t be understated.

AshRK

Hope we see such atmosphere when the fans are allowed back. Don't remember a strong atmosphere at OT last time.

Flying high

Exactly. Do they think the Glazers care if City win the league today, if Liverpool get into the CL. Do they hell. I cannot understand them going to the hotel. Just get to the stadium. Will they take the blame if our players have now completely lost focus.
Why should the players be worried about anti glazer protests? They know we won't attack our own players.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yeah, trespassing’s real fecking smart.

This may not end well. fecking nutters.

laughtersassassin

Absolutely Brilliant by the fans. This is how you make a statement!

We gave the Glazers 15 years to stop being shite. Their time is up