Protest at Old Trafford

Tarrou

feck I'm in a right spot now

its 1am if I go to bed now I won't screw up my sleeping patterns

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
I'm literally laughing at all those people who think that invading Old Trafford and showing vandalism on live TV is something that will make Glazers sell the club.

You're embarrassing the club we all love, you're devastating the ground you "love".

Two hundred drunken idiots have just made Glazers sell the club? Are you serious?

They've embarrassed the club, that's it.

Foxbatt

I see that we have some Glazer fans here. I have been to OT many times and I support the Protestors. But not the idiot who vandalised. This is also a protest against the owners who tried to scam all football fans by forming the ESL.

stw2022

Good but I caution the demands need to be achievable. Lack of investment in stadium, chaotic transfer policy and ESL are legitimate issues.

However if these protests focus on some imaginary buyers or mythical red knights and if it’s run by the same lot who made such an arse of it last time it will let the Glazers off the hook.

Let’s hold their feet to the fire this time not let it descend into the aimless mess all of the other protests have inevitably petered into

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
If you're planning on going down there, please make sure you dispose of litter in an actual bin. Crisp packets on the pitch really undermine the protests.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I absolutely support their message and their right to protest but please, I beg of you, don’t do anything that causes an inconvenience to anyone.
:lol:

Nero

One idiot throws a camera and you have people claiming fans are 'smashing up the place'.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
The game will get cancelled, won't it. What utter morons. Bet most of them couldn't give a feck about the glazers, just saw a chance to cause some trouble.
Sad but probably true. It wont benefit the greater cause at all

The_Midfielder

This is pretty pointless, financial boycott is the way to go to make the Glazers seriously listen.
Well atleast they did something.. this is very powerful.. It is not easy to do a financial boycott ..how do you ask a guy from Australia or US to stop buying. merchandise?

PoTMS

This is the moment I’ve been waiting for. Would rather be playing false 9 though.

Might just join the protest outside
Only if you can do this...

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Did they attempt to get #GlazersOut trending on Twitter before doing this?

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
All for the aims but not sure this is the way - will just harden the resolve of the owners, supporters will be banned, and we're likely to get points deducted.

The only thing that might work is if the league get tough and relegate us! Then the Glazers would likely go - worth it?

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
:lol: Oh noes. They broke a plastic corner flag. How will ever recover from this?

You’re having an absolute mare in the thread mate. Give it a rest.
Well, a tripod that is not Glazers' or the club's as well - so it's hard to call it a protest when you destroy anything, right?

Vandalism is a nice thing, isn't it? Why do I oppose? I don't know.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'm literally laughing at all those people who think that invading Old Trafford and showing vandalism on live TV is something that will make Glazers sell the club.

You're embarrassing the club we all love, you're devastating the ground you "love".

Two hundred drunken idiots have just made Glazers sell the club? Are you serious?

You know there’s thousands outside right?

Lemti

This will get a lot off atention, seeing i
- Nobody is hurt
- No significant damage to any property
- It’s all over the news who have interrupted their regular scheduling to show this.

job done if you ask me.

Yeah there’s a few knobs there smirking with cameras out etc but you get knobs during all protests. Saw it in the summer, saw it at the Everard vigil.
Exactly, looking at the headlines in the global newssites this is trending and will be talked about

0le

You've embarrassed yourself on this thread. That's it.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It's as clear as day that a lot of you couldn't give a toss about the football club. Moaning about a delay, points being docked, punishing the players, making the club undesirable for future signings etc. are all so minor compared to getting the Glazers out.
If the game gets called off and Liverpool get the three points then the same people who think a cancelled game is a great statement now will be the first to complain when subsequent protests are undermined by criticism and a lack of support from within the broader fanbase.

There has to be a balance between causing disruption and hindering the sustainability of the protests.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I believe that tripod wasn't Glazers'.

It's vandalism, too.
Embarrassing day to be a United fan.

Majority of fans are anti-Glazer, that doesn’t give anyone the right to break in to the stadium and cause these scenes.
Embarrassing to see people who dont understand history and the value of protesting and civil disobedience in the bigger picture. Especially given that these scenes arent the sorts of violent massive property damage type scenes. Very little damage, the overwhelming majority of the protestors have been peaceful.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
:lol: Oh noes. They broke a plastic corner flag. How will ever recover from this?

You’re having an absolute mare in the thread mate. Give it a rest.
Theyve damaged camera equipment as well, have the protest no need to vandalise anything in the process.
Theyll get a stadium ban for life and a criminal record all for being idiots and wrecking the place.

I agree with the protest but not the vandalism.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Well, a tripod that is not Glazers' or the club's as well - so it's hard to call it a protest when you destroy anything, right?

Vandalism is a nice thing, isn't it? Why do I oppose? I don't know.
won’t someone think of the tripods!

Spoony

The People's President
All for the aims but not sure this is the way - will just harden the resolve of the owners, supporters will be banned, and we're likely to get points deducted.

The only thing that might work is if the league get tough and relegate us! Then the Glazers would likely go - worth it?

Hi Livvie. Yes, well worth it.

dove

I swear if all of the fans were like some of the snowflakes in this thread, we would be playing in ESL next season. Jesus fecking Christ.

PoTMS

How is it embarrassing? Only people embarrassed are wallflowers like yourself.

TheGame

Fully agree with you.