Protest planned ahead of the Liverpool game

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
The shock when a few bottles are thrown or an awkward chant is sung, hilarious.
Have you guys actually seen footage how it was like in the 70s and 80s, that was shocking fan behavior….
I mean you have been in a pub on a Friday or Saturday night right?
Have you?

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Don't want to criticise the boys and girls out there being active, but aren't they a bit late? How did the timeline for today look?

wangyu

The shock when a few bottles are thrown or an awkward chant is sung, hilarious.
Have you guys actually seen footage how it was like in the 70s and 90s, that was shocking fan behavior….
I mean you have been in a pub on a Friday or Saturday night right?

Have you?
Have you?

MarylandMUFan

Love how a bunch of sad losers just sit on here and have something to say about every move the protesters do. Hope you lot are going to give your expert opinions on how to protest BEFORE the next action takes place. Might be a bit more productive than moaning on here during and after.
This is a discussion board thread about the protest. What are we supposed to discuss here, my grandma's favorite pie recipe?

Tiber

Throwing bottles at a bus is one thing, but I can't pretend to be outraged over a mean song about the owner.

Loony BoB

Love how a bunch of sad losers just sit on here and have something to say about every move the protesters do. Hope you lot are going to give your expert opinions on how to protest BEFORE the next action takes place. Might be a bit more productive than moaning on here during and after.
I guess I'm a sad loser based on this post, so I'll bite with a reply: If you are wanting advice on which chants to use for the next protest, my advice would start with "Avoid death threats, racism, xenophobia. Stick to the facts. Truths hurt more than insults."

There are so many ways you can have a protest without alienating people from your cause. You want people to join in, not walk away. If I were in Manchester and there were a Glazers Out protest going on, I'd probably consider joining in for sure because I agree with their cause. But if the chants went like this, I'd walk away. I'm not going to compromise my own principles for the sake of mob mentality.

It's really not a deriding of the reason you're protesting or the cause for which you fight. It's constructive criticism because we want the protest to do well.

Real Name

I may be was over the mark but it seems some are eager to call the protest a failure as quickly as possible.

caid

I may be was over the mark but it seems some are eager to call the protest a failure as quickly as possible.
I think if you have that many people protesting its clearly an issue for the club. The nature of the protest should be completely irrelevant.

Loony BoB

I wouldn't call it a failure, the point is to send out a message and the message is being heard. Just be careful of the message you send if you want to grow your protest base.

LARulz

Sky not showing anything about the protest yet (unless I missed it)

caid

I wouldn't call it a failure, the point is to send out a message and the message is being heard. Just be careful of the message you send if you want to grow your protest base.
We want rid of the glazers is a pretty straightforward message. Individuals acting the bolox or otherwise wont change the message

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Unfortunate how some fans will criticize or mock every attempt to protest, no matter what.