Protest planned ahead of the Liverpool game

Real Name

Hope it goes well and there’s plenty of noise. Marching from the tollgate to the stadium doesn’t sound like it’s going to make any impact though. The Glazers will have a good laugh at all the replica shirts in the protest who then slip away at 7:45 to take their seats at the match and pay for overpriced beer and pies at half time.
What's your suggestion?

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
From what I’ve been told, they’re going all out to get it postponed. Trying to stop the team buses getting there, blocking the away turnstiles and, if the match actually starts, attempts at pitch invasions
This game is not getting postponed.
I am not sure the game being abandoned and us getting docked points will have the effect this people think.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I am not sure the game being abandoned and us getting docked points will have the effect this people think.
Why would we be docked points?

Real Name

Remember when Glazers issued a statement after Super league debacle about being ready to talk to the fans and let them. Well they'll hear the fans all right today.

Barthez

Really need to make sure this game is stopped or the stadium is empty

I’m loving my life

Hope it goes well and there’s plenty of noise. Marching from the tollgate to the stadium doesn’t sound like it’s going to make any impact though. The Glazers will have a good laugh at all the replica shirts in the protest who then slip away at 7:45 to take their seats at the match and pay for overpriced beer and pies at half time.
Looks like the Glazer shills continue to worm their way through into the conversation

Adisa

Really need to make sure this game is stopped or the stadium is empty
Stadium being empty is a good enough message for me.
There is no way this game is stopped without criminality being involved.

Maticmaker

Hopefully it isn’t overspill into the wrong kind of anarchy.
Yes, all it needs is for a few children/old folk to get injured in any melee and it all goes 'ti** up.
The ABU press will be merciless... but not on the Glazers.

You can imagine Glazers publicist having them flying over to visit the injured in hospital with bunches of flowers ....PRESS HEADLINE: "86 year old Florence Atkins, supported United for 50 years, who was injured in the riot at OT, is visited in hospital by United's Owners"

Jaae

Not ITK
God speed to the brothers and sisters going to make their voices heard tonight. You are doing the Lords work and it is a worthy cause.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Stadium being empty is a good enough message for me.
There is no way this game is stopped without criminality being involved.
Same with me. Don't go into the stadium, stay outside and make yourselves heard. Walkouts aren't effective as most won't leave. I am not sure about stopping the game and getting it abandoned. OK if it means another fine, but no point deduction. If there is a point deduction, depends on what it is, a small one to be honest, you might as well go all in and get a few games abandoned for it to be seriously effective.

JB7

THERE IS NO STADIUM BOYCOTT TONIGHT
But people on the internet who couldn't put a pin on Old Trafford on the map if it was both highlighted and circled said there would be and they never lie.

Real Name

Same with me. Don't go into the stadium, stay outside and make yourselves heard. Walkouts aren't effective as most won't leave. I am not sure about stopping the game and getting it abandoned. OK if it means another fine, but no point deduction. If there is a point deduction, depends on what it is, a small one to be honest, you might as well go all in and get a few games abandoned for it to be seriously effective.
Doesnt stopping the game means it gets registered 0-3 to the away team?

Dan600

I have no idea what's going to happen with this. I hope there's no violence etc. But seems vital the messages are sent to the Glazers' loud and clear. The march at 7PM while a clear message, is the sort of thing that can be ignored by the TV bods and not picked up/ignored by mainstream media.

Feels a better plan for me in the future, to have the stadium full at kick off for a TV game, the second the whistle goes all fans head for the exits, emptying the stadium. Feel like the symbolism would be more apparent with that, and more chance of others in the stadium who are unaware, joining in at that point?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
But people on the internet who couldn't put a pin on Old Trafford on the map if it was both highlighted and circled said there would be and they never lie.
They are the real front line mate. Boycotting since the day they were born.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Doesnt stopping the game means it gets registered 0-3 to the away team?
Possibly, so that would three points lost that we may not have got anyway, it is if there is further action. You just don't know how the PL will react. Imagine them relegating one of their precious leagues biggest attractions worldwide and putting that money into the Football Leagues coffers.

Fingeredmouse

Yes, all it needs is for a few children/old folk to get injured in any melee and it all goes 'ti** up.

You can imagine Glazers publicist having them flying over to visit the injured in hospital with bunches of flowers ....PRESS HEADLINE: "86 year old Florence Atkins, supported United for 50 years, who was injured in the riot at OT, is visited in hospital by United's Owners"
What was Florence doing until her mid 30s? Part time supporter.

Real Name

Possibly, so that would three points lost that we may not have got anyway, it is if there is further action. You just don't know how the PL will react. Imagine them relegating one of their precious leagues biggest attractions worldwide and putting that money into the Football Leagues coffers.
Hm yeah. In any case the best scenario would be a huge protest outside the stadium which will be loudly be heard while the game is going. And of course it will be covered extensively by the media which puts more pressure on the Glazers.

Adisa

This is what people don't understand. I can't see how the fans stop this game without being violent.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I’m assuming that Joel has gone back to Florida and won’t be attending this one.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Someone outside the stadium currently from Talk Sport saying she expects 10,000 marching.

Maticmaker

What was Florence doing until her mid 30s? Part time supporter.
Up to 25 she had no interest in football. Her elder brother took her to her first match, then she got hooked, but she couldn't afford it. Also travel was a problem, as she lived in Glossop. However she then met a man (to be her future husband) also a 'red', who had a motor cycle and side car...and the rest as they say is history. ;)

Gee Male

Good luck to all protesters tonight. Message needs to be loud and clear, and if that means the game gets postponed or forfeited or whatever, doesn't matter.

Hopefully everyone stays safe on all sides - protesters, police, Liverpool fans, OT staff - this is aimed solely at the parasites. This is the single most important issue in football for Manchester United right now, let's make ourselves heard.