PS3 Online Gamer Tags

Diver

....and nobody likes a diver.
Watch Diver Shoots His Load In The General
I know theres a few of these but I don't have the time to trail the entire length of the entertainment forum to find them :D.

Anyway I've had a PS3 since xmas but just started playing games online the other day. (I got call of duty 4 which made me give it a go as i heard it was quality).

My tag is jkb_89 (i think, if its not i'll find out later and re-edit).

I have Call Of Duty 4, Fifa 2008, PES 08 (had a quick game online yesterday was a bit shit so i probs won't be going back) and GT5 Prolouge.

If you play online on PS3 then tell me what your tag is and I'll add you. Or you add me.

Chars :)

pert

My tag: pertyboy

Add me, Diverboy

vanthaman

Winner
mine is NeonDelta

i have Unreal Tournament 3, F1, Heavenly Sword, Singstar and Resistence Fall of Man

ben_united

Seear

And i excel at every game. Ask Pert, i smashed him at call of duty.

pert

Do not listen to Ben

He is bitter because I wiped the floor with him infront of his clan mates

Diver

....and nobody likes a diver.
Watch Diver Shoots His Load In The General
Speaking of COD4 i heard the most satisfying sound the other day. I was getting proper owned by this german dude (I could tell he was german because he was taunting me over his mic (which i didn't know how to mute at the time) and he kept killing me over and over.

Anyway I lobbed a grenade up in the air (thought i may get lucky) and i just heard really loudly in the most stereotypical "fat german kid from the simpsons" voice "Oh Nooooooo!"

And then i found out i got him somehow with the grenade saw it perfectly in killcam.

It's quite an addictive game.

KanieKaned

I know theres a few of these but I don't have the time to trail the entire length of the entertainment forum to find them :D.

Anyway I've had a PS3 since xmas but just started playing games online the other day. (I got call of duty 4 which made me give it a go as i heard it was quality).

My tag is jkb_89 (i think, if its not i'll find out later and re-edit).

I have Call Of Duty 4, Fifa 2008, PES 08 (had a quick game online yesterday was a bit shit so i probs won't be going back) and GT5 Prolouge.

If you play online on PS3 then tell me what your tag is and I'll add you. Or you add me.

Chars :)

Gimme some addage boys and girlie men its Thekk

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
right so how does the whole PS3 online thing work ?

do you have to pay ?

Does it come with built in wireless or do i have to pay for that ?

Christofaux

you should make a red cafe GTA clan... either that or role play some scousers and just steal everything you can...

i was torn between two threads in which to write this.

Slevin

SlevinTevez.... Just about to go get ps3 and bang it on the net for a couple days, anyone fancy a game of MGS4 or Fifa?

muller

muller7uk

Play Fifa 08 and thats about because I have Live.. Didnt play Fifa for ages, went back last night and was awful. Ah well!

Kaos

ChaosFalling (same as my LIVE gamertag)

You'll probably only find me getting my arsed kicked online in Warhawk.

Kaos

October 29th, that is when I meant.

I may give you a game on Warhawk sometime though, not played it for months.
Sounds good, I need to learn how to kill something though. Damn Dualshock 3 controls :mad: ....anyway to use a 360 controller?

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Sounds good, I need to learn how to kill something though. Damn Dualshock 3 controls :mad: ....anyway to use a 360 controller?
If you have a wired 360 controller and Linux installed on your PS3 you can download a driver which lets you, other than that no I don't think there is.

Will you be buying multi-platform games on the 360 or PS3?