QF: Poland v Portugal

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
Said it before the start of the match that Portugal will get past Poland. They are a tournament team and unless they face the big teams, they usually can get past any other teams. Won't be surprised if they beat Belgium and make it to the final but I'm sure they won't beat Germany, France or Italy in the final.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
They didn't have a single chance in the 1st half.
.... They literally scored a goal.

And off the top of my head, Ronaldo also should have had a clear penalty, and should have done better with a strike from outside the area.

Ban

.... They literally scored a goal.

And off the top of my head, Ronaldo also should have had a clear penalty, and should have done better with a strike from outside the area.
They scored a goal but they certainly weren't a better side.

I would love to see a video of that penalty if someone has it.

Rossa

That match was the last nail in the coffin for anything resembling entertainment in this Euros. Has football really become so cynical that attacking is off the table? The goalie stands with the ball at his feet for five minutes and no attackers even bother walking up to him - at lest they could have brought the poor man a drink. It's ridiculous how boring it is to watch. I thought United were a snooze fest this season, but now I know it's just the norm.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
I would love to see a video of that penalty if someone has it.
They showed it on BBC MotD, right before Sanches' goal. Stonewall penalty, no two ways about it.
I could post a link but I think the admins might not like it.

barros

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Where liberty dwells, there is my country
I couldn't watch the game yesterday until I got home and reading what the caftards are saying here I though Portugal wasn't attacking at all but after the Polands goal Portugal was on top of them, that's the first half I didn't watch the second half yet.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I couldn't watch the game yesterday until I got home and reading what the caftards are saying here I though Portugal wasn't attacking at all but after the Polands goal Portugal was on top of them, that's the first half I didn't watch the second half yet.
Might as well leave it, nothing happened from minute 46 to 120.
Apart from Ronaldo missing a few more opportunities.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
"It's not about winning, it's about making others lose"

Donald Trump