Qualify for the Europa League or exit Europe?

FerociousCorgis

Thanks to shit showings prob need the coefficient help to ensure 5th gets UCL as well. Cant take anything for granted

Infra-red

I don't think it matters much as I doubt this team are good enough to finish in the CL qualification places this season, regardless of whether or not we're in the Europa League. For that reason, I'd probably marginally prefer to drop into Europa - we might get a few decent match-ups and some entertaining games, even if we're not good enough to realistically win the competition.

Roboc7

We’re better off going out, no chance of winning Europa and the squad can’t compete in the league and Europe. If ETH wants to save his job he needs to do a lot better and some extra coaching time may help his cause.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
As much as I hate the EL, we need to be in it. It might be our best chance of qualifying for the CL again, where we can then exit the group stages and so continues our cycle of shite.

Yanited__

I would say qualify cause it will probably be our only route into europe, but then I know we're probably not going to win the competition. So exit and just focus on the remainder of the season

Irwin99

Amazing that we can still qualify if Bayern beat Copenhagen tonight

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Europa League under the condition that only youngsters play there(the likes of Pellistri, Hugill, Gore) and players that need match fitness.
This but you know the manager is going to run Bruno into the ground in it. I’m sick of Europa but it means money to the club so they'll obviously be hoping that we end up in there instead of just focusing on the league

flappyjay

We have to stay and help the Premier league gain the 5th spot qualification. I doubt we make top 4 this season.

AndySmith1990

This but you know the manager is going to run Bruno into the ground in it. I’m sick of Europa but it means money to the club so they'll obviously be hoping that we end up in there instead of just focusing on the league
More money for the club just so Ten Hag can waste it on crap players? It's a vicious cycle we are in

edgecutter

We're shit, and I'm sick to death with Europa league (we're likely to be back in next year). 4th please

ShinjiNinja26

Exit. Europa’s just an extra slog we don’t need especially as we’ve no chance of winning it either. Let’s just concentrate on our league form and try and do something in the FA Cup. The more time we can spend on the training pitch the better.

Remember the geese

I don't think Bayern are very good. Wouldn't be surprised if we at least got a draw out of that game. Where that would leave us, who knows?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Feck the Europa League.

My blood pressure can't handle playing Sociedad/Sevilla/Betis/Villarreal or whatever assortment of Spanish cheats are in it this year.

KeanoMagicHat

Europa League is our level, so try to win it. Also the co-efficients could come down to us so even if we don't win it, if we get to the semi-finals it could help 5th get a CL place, which could be important also.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Just bin the lot off and go for league and FA cup. Can’t be fecked getting twatted by the scousers.

Manny

Grammar Police
Exit.

Never cared for EL and sod all those stupid games on the other side of Europe.

Kopral Jono

Europa League, no brainer. It's a competition we can realistically win. Imagine crashing out and we draw City away in the third round of the FA Cup. The likelihood of us not having anything to play for from January to May suddenly becomes a real possibility.

DavidDeSchmikes

on another day I'd say take the Europa, but I feel we haven't got the squad or depth to balance the competitions atm, unless you play the youngsters in the Europa

spiriticon

Exit Europe because we won't win the Europa League.

We'll bottle it to the first decent team we face in the quarters or semis.

The Firestarter

Just exit, we might have a chance of getting top 4, so we could crash out of a cl group with Crvena Zvezda and Shakhtar Donetsk next year.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Hate the EL, dread us somehow scraping third in this group.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
I would want to see United in Europa League, only if Ten Hag took the opportunity to give more youngsters a chance, Gore, Amad, Hannibal, Hanson Aaron. Even Hugill, why not.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
There's nothing to focus on in the league. We don't have the luxury of having title ambitions.

We need to work on becoming a better team and see where that takes us. Trying to chase top 4 will get us nowhere in the long run. Settle on a good core of players and get them playing well.

BuzzKillington

The shit music, Thursday/sunday rotations and a tour of the middle of the Spanish league grinding out draws and watching them fall over for 180 minutes? No. Fecking. Thanks.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Getting beat easily by the Bayern B team will be a really low point.

Red00012

4th please . Disgraceful European performance with 2 shite teams in the group.

RikRuud

Europa League.

We we should always want to pursue silverware. Its also another route to CL qualification and gives the wider squad and young players more exposure and experience.

Dannn411

Need a full exit. The less I watch this team, the better for my health.

glasgow 21

4th please . Disgraceful European performance with 2 shite teams in the group.
this please .please. Let concentrate on putting a league team together. I would only half enjoy a few appearances in Europa league if it was to get match time for the fringe players and fitness back in some legs but you know ETH will play our best players into the ground again.