Quality RW options

dutchred

I wish we had the South American scout from Ajax. They got Antony for 29M euros. After the first 3 games this guy is already worth double that. Seems exceptional

Jezpeza

Cheers.

I admire his guts.
Maybe Ole can try appoint him to improve our throw-ins :drool: seriously our throw-ins are so lame, boring and rubbish. GNev is the only last time that fully make use of throw-ins creatively and consistently. Giggs and Evra too sometimes.
Might be old fashioned, but never understand why so many teams are not creating anything from these throw ins. You cant be offside from one.

Same with other set pieces like corners and Freekicks. In the old days it seemed every team had that player who Obviously practiced freekicks and Could Hit the target as a minimum. Barely see that many anymore. Also think considering how many corners teams can win a game they dont score as many as they could

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
He looks like the next big thing. Runs with the ball brilliantly and generally causes fear in defences.

Hopefully Edwin sells him to us in a few years time.
I didnt watch the matches but he has this confidence in his finishing that I like.

reelworld

Might be old fashioned, but never understand why so many teams are not creating anything from these throw ins. You cant be offside from one.

Same with other set pieces like corners and Freekicks. In the old days it seemed every team had that player who Obviously practiced freekicks and Could Hit the target as a minimum. Barely see that many anymore. Also think considering how many corners teams can win a game they dont score as many as they could
Remember the shit that Rory Delap got from actually being dangerous from throw ins? Some of the football "purist" was slaughtering him

Number32

How about Adnan Januzaj? We can activate his buy out clause. Pretty decent spell at Sociedad, and could be their main man.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
If we can't get Sancho then I hope we at least sign Amad Traore. He's still young and inexperienced but there's something special about that boy.

Jezpeza

Remember the shit that Rory Delap got from actually being dangerous from throw ins? Some of the football "purist" was slaughtering him
Haha yeah. People just got tetchy because they had no answer to it. Personally i reject the notion that if you have A dangerous attack and the ball is put out for a throw in or goal kick then that should be the end of it. Teams good at capitalising get labelled ‘set piece teams’.