Quaranteam Draft

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Don't do anything before @Physiocrat picks an eligible player though as not to complicate matters even further @Edgar Allan Pillow
There are many teammates available without the FIT move.
Physio actually mentioned his second choice to me in passing, but he had no idea that the FIT wasn't allowed so we should probably wait for him to come back in case he changes his mind.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Am I missing something here? Briegel and Toninho played alongside in Samp in 86/87 so this makes it a valid pick?

FIT is used to jump continent but they technically played together so it complies with the R10 rule..
The bolded part probably. If there are eligible players to pick without using FIT, you have to pick them. And there are.

R10 - Oh no. Your last candidate is feeling a bit unwell and has to quarantine.....and so are anyone who's cone into contact with him.

Pick a player who's played at club level with your last pick.
If none qualify and you can use a FIT (if eligible) or pass the round and wait for after R14 to fill your squad.

If anyone qualifies, you must choose them. No FIT/Pass options in that case.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Ok, didn't realise I could only use the FIT if there were no other options.

Ronnie Hellstrom it is then

Enigma_87

You know who
Are you sure about your pick, @Enigma_87 ?

extremely jealous.
Kahn or Kompany? The second one I actually mulled over him or Campbell in the 4th and for Kahn I targeted him as soon as the round started. Lizarazu/Sagnol and Kahn make it a very well oiled unit :)

The bolded part probably. If there are eligible players to pick without using FIT, you have to pick them. And there are.
Playing the devil's advocate here, but Cerezo clearly qualifies for the first part (Pick a player who's played at club level with your last pick.)

It doesn't say you can not use FIT. The eligibility of FIT what Edgar meant is if you can use FIT - like you already used it twice or are currently in a continent that you have to make 5 picks after your previous FIT.

The second part is if no one qualifies for played together bit, which IMO makes Physio's perfectly valid in my book.

Last edited:

harms

Staff
Playing the devil's advocate here, but Cerezo clearly qualifies for the first part (Pick a player who's played at club level with your last pick.)

It doesn't say you can not use FIT. The eligibility of FIT what Edgar meant is if you can use FIT - like you already used it twice or are currently in a continent that you have to make 5 picks after your previous FIT.

The second part is if no one qualifies for played together bit, which IMO makes Physio's perfectly valid in my book.
Only Edgar can clarify this, I guess. It wasn't worded ideally, but I'm pretty sure that's what he meant.

harms

Staff
Austrian Teammates from Austria Vienna in 1962-63 season

Link: https://www.worldfootball.net/teams/austria-wien/1963/2/
Missed the reply for some reason. His spell there was a weird one (literally one game it seems) and I went by transfermarkt but I'm willing to trust worldfootball — I'll take Johann Löser if that's okay with @Edgar Allan Pillow

The Religion/
Pat Mustard
XaviA. CabriniL. ModricV. VasovicH. StoichkovA. ShevchenkoA. TymoshchukT. Silva (FIT)A. Di MariaE. Cavani
PhysioD. LawP. ScholesB. SchusterJ.M. PfaffG. SounessK. HamrinH. LarssonW. ZmudaH.P. BriegelT. Cerezo (FIT)
EnigmaA. IniestaB. RobsonA. RobbenV. KompanyB. LizarazuD. VillaX. AlonsoC. FerraraW. SagnolO. Kahn
IsotopeRivaldoO. VarelaR. PerfumoL. EyzaguirreL. Riva (FIT)R. KopaP. VieiraC. SeedorfM. KaltzP. Battiston
SjorD. AlvesO. RuggeriL. SuarezS. LivingstoneH. ChumpitazMarceloTostaoL. Yashin (FIT)N. LiedholmJ. Sørensen
BorisL. FigoF. GentoA. HansenP. SchmeichelGerson (FIT)D. GodinJ.A. SchiaffinoA. SanchezJorginho
ZlatanA Del PieroF. RiberyK.H. SchwarzenbeckA. ShearerF. HierroDunga (FIT)LeonardoA.RecobaD. SimeoneM. Salas
BeamM. LaudrupN. KantéP. McGrathD. McGrainP. LittbarskiP. ElkjaerS. LerbyR. RensenbrinkL. BlancA. Pirlo
SkizzoT. HenryK-h. ForsterT. FinneyR. GiggsJ. PirriA. ColeG. BanksM. TresorD. BergkampJ. Lehmann
PNutG. BatistutaR. CarlosV. R. AndradeU. FillolKakaA. VidalA. QuintanoSocratesG. ChielliniS. Lichtsteiner
GeneralV. van DijkF. WalterK. de BruyneP. KeizerR. BonhofK. MbappeP. PogbaA. CostacurtaE. OcwirkE. Cucchiaroni (FIT)
HimannvP. NedvedB. SchweinsteigerK. KeeganB. HulshoffM. AmorosM. TardelliR. DonadoniM. BossisI. CasillasR. Carvalho
HarmsU. SeelerD. BeckhamW. van HanegemW. SchulzJ. TiganaP. VierchowodA. BenarrivoJ. OblakZ. CziborJ. Löser
MichaelfS. KocsisD. DzajicM. BelodediciO. BlokhinZ. BoniekJ. Nasazzi (FIT)N. GoncalvesLeandroS. MarzoliniJ. Ambrois

Enigma_87

You know who
Only Edgar can clarify this, I guess. It wasn't worded ideally, but I'm pretty sure that's what he meant.
Yeah it’s not very specific and if allowed I think physio misses a good opportunity here so it’s fair Edgar to clarify before making decision/ pick.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Next pick is with Engima and should hopefully be legit depending of course what Edgar decides to do

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
There are 3 rules for this round:
1. Pick a player who's played at club level with your last pick.
2. If none qualify and (,) you can use a FIT (if eligible) or pass the round and wait for after R14 to fill your squad.
3. If anyone qualifies, you must choose them. No FIT/Pass options in that case.
In regards to the use of FIT:
A. Rule 2 implies that FIT is used to pick from any random nation (at other continent).
B. Strictly speaking from Rule 3, no FIT is allowed in any situation, if anyone qualifies on Rule 1 (neighbour nation within a continent).
C. Rule 2 may imply that, the Rule 3 "No FIT option" is in regard to FIT pick from any random nation (at other continent).

So yes. Physio may need to bribe compromise with lord Edgar.

Last edited:

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.

The Religion/
Pat Mustard
XaviA. CabriniL. ModricV. VasovicH. StoichkovA. ShevchenkoA. TymoshchukT. Silva (FIT)A. Di MariaE. CavaniRivelino
PhysioD. LawP. ScholesB. SchusterJ.M. PfaffG. SounessK. HamrinH. LarssonW. ZmudaH.P. BriegelT. Cerezo (FIT)
EnigmaA. IniestaB. RobsonA. RobbenV. KompanyB. LizarazuD. VillaX. AlonsoC. FerraraW. SagnolO. Kahn
IsotopeRivaldoO. VarelaR. PerfumoL. EyzaguirreL. Riva (FIT)R. KopaP. VieiraC. SeedorfM. KaltzP. Battiston
SjorD. AlvesO. RuggeriL. SuarezS. LivingstoneH. ChumpitazMarceloTostaoL. Yashin (FIT)N. LiedholmJ. Sørensen
BorisL. FigoF. GentoA. HansenP. SchmeichelGerson (FIT)D. GodinJ.A. SchiaffinoA. SanchezJorginho
ZlatanA Del PieroF. RiberyK.H. SchwarzenbeckA. ShearerF. HierroDunga (FIT)LeonardoA.RecobaD. SimeoneM. Salas
BeamM. LaudrupN. KantéP. McGrathD. McGrainP. LittbarskiP. ElkjaerS. LerbyR. RensenbrinkL. BlancA. Pirlo
SkizzoT. HenryK-h. ForsterT. FinneyR. GiggsJ. PirriA. ColeG. BanksM. TresorD. BergkampJ. Lehmann
PNutG. BatistutaR. CarlosV. R. AndradeU. FillolKakaA. VidalA. QuintanoSocratesG. ChielliniS. Lichtsteiner
GeneralV. van DijkF. WalterK. de BruyneP. KeizerR. BonhofK. MbappeP. PogbaA. CostacurtaE. OcwirkE. Cucchiaroni (FIT)
HimannvP. NedvedB. SchweinsteigerK. KeeganB. HulshoffM. AmorosM. TardelliR. DonadoniM. BossisI. CasillasR. Carvalho
HarmsU. SeelerD. BeckhamW. van HanegemW. SchulzJ. TiganaP. VierchowodA. BenarrivoJ. OblakZ. CziborJ. Löser
MichaelfS. KocsisD. DzajicM. BelodediciO. BlokhinZ. BoniekJ. Nasazzi (FIT)N. GoncalvesLeandroS. MarzoliniJ. Ambrois

Enigma_87

You know who
The Religion/
Pat Mustard
XaviA. CabriniL. ModricV. VasovicH. StoichkovA. ShevchenkoA. TymoshchukT. Silva (FIT)A. Di MariaE. CavaniRivelino
PhysioD. LawP. ScholesB. SchusterJ.M. PfaffG. SounessK. HamrinH. LarssonW. ZmudaH.P. BriegelR. HellstromJ. Santamaria (FIT)
EnigmaA. IniestaB. RobsonA. RobbenV. KompanyB. LizarazuD. VillaX. AlonsoC. FerraraW. SagnolO. KahnE. Gerets
IsotopeRivaldoO. VarelaR. PerfumoL. EyzaguirreL. Riva (FIT)R. KopaP. VieiraC. SeedorfM. KaltzP. BattistonR. Bratseth
BorisL. FigoF. GentoA. HansenP. SchmeichelGerson (FIT)D. GodinJ.A. SchiaffinoA. SanchezJorginhoDarío Pereyra

@Šjor Bepo

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I’m on mobile so could fill in the chart for mine but a bit awkward going back to full others too, sorry

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
The Religion/
Pat Mustard
PhysioD. LawP. ScholesB. SchusterJ.M. PfaffG. SounessK. HamrinH. LarssonW. ZmudaH.P. BriegelR. HellstromJ. Santamaria (FIT)
EnigmaA. IniestaB. RobsonA. RobbenV. KompanyB. LizarazuD. VillaX. AlonsoC. FerraraW. SagnolO. KahnE. Gerets
IsotopeRivaldoO. VarelaR. PerfumoL. EyzaguirreL. Riva (FIT)R. KopaP. VieiraC. SeedorfM. KaltzP. BattistonR. Bratseth
SjorD. AlvesO. RuggeriL. SuarezS. LivingstoneH. ChumpitazMarceloTostaoL. Yashin (FIT)N. LiedholmJ. SørensenP. Gascoigne
BorisL. FigoF. GentoA. HansenP. SchmeichelGerson (FIT)D. GodinJ.A. SchiaffinoA. SanchezJorginhoDarío PereyraP. Evra (FIT)
ZlatanA Del PieroF. RiberyK.H. SchwarzenbeckA. ShearerF. HierroDunga (FIT)LeonardoA.RecobaD. SimeoneM. SalasMaicon

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
The Religion/
Pat Mustard
SjorD. AlvesO. RuggeriL. SuarezS. LivingstoneH. ChumpitazMarceloTostaoL. Yashin (FIT)N. LiedholmJ. SørensenP. Gascoigne
BorisL. FigoF. GentoA. HansenP. SchmeichelGerson (FIT)D. GodinJ.A. SchiaffinoA. SanchezJorginhoDarío PereyraP. Evra (FIT)
ZlatanA Del PieroF. RiberyK.H. SchwarzenbeckA. ShearerF. HierroDunga (FIT)LeonardoA.RecobaD. SimeoneM. SalasMaicon
BeamM. LaudrupN. KantéP. McGrathD. McGrainP. LittbarskiP. ElkjaerS. LerbyR. RensenbrinkL. BlancA. PirloB. Zebec
SkizzoT. HenryK-h. ForsterT. FinneyR. GiggsJ. PirriA. ColeG. BanksM. TresorD. BergkampJ. LehmannD. Mackay
PNutG. BatistutaR. CarlosV. R. AndradeU. FillolKakaA. VidalA. QuintanoSocratesG. ChielliniS. LichtsteinerC. Makelele

harms

Staff
The Religion/
Pat Mustard
BeamM. LaudrupN. KantéP. McGrathD. McGrainP. LittbarskiP. ElkjaerS. LerbyR. RensenbrinkL. BlancA. PirloB. Zebec
SkizzoT. HenryK-h. ForsterT. FinneyR. GiggsJ. PirriA. ColeG. BanksM. TresorD. BergkampJ. LehmannD. Mackay
PNutG. BatistutaR. CarlosV. R. AndradeU. FillolKakaA. VidalA. QuintanoSocratesG. ChielliniS. LichtsteinerC. Makelele
GeneralV. van DijkF. WalterK. de BruyneP. KeizerR. BonhofK. MbappeP. PogbaA. CostacurtaE. OcwirkE. Cucchiaroni (FIT)Junior