Quaranteam Draft

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Be careful when coming to US, Edgar. You'd probably get arrested for silly reason.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Oh, no! Unfortunately the country of your last pick has been identified as a COVID HOTSPOT. All players belonging to that country in your team have to be quarantined!

Lol
Still don't get it. What does it mean?

All clubs in which players who belong to the country of my last pick have been played for will be closed for operations in the next round? (somewhat based on the rules).
Or you just made them all unavailable for the next match and you don't have any restrictions for the next round?

That white text in the end doesn't help either.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Quarantine: The list of clubs specified in the announcement are closed for operations. No players who have ever played for those clubs (all time) can be picked.
No clubs have been specified in the announcement. Does this mean that we can’t pick players of the quarantined nationality? Well, we can’t pick them anyway, we have to move to another country as this is how the draft works in general.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
JFC, it was a joke! White text is dead!

Will announce the matches in a bit.
??

Reinforcements:

R1. Extra 2 players per Reinforcement Round with the standard inverting the draft order method.
R2. 1 FIT opens up for reinforcements. Can be used on any reinforcement round
Maybe a cold shower could help, but from my experience it would be best to drink a few just to get you back.

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
List Randomizer
There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Beam
  2. The Religion/Pat Mustard
  3. Skizzo
  4. Isotope
  5. Enigma
  6. Sjor
  7. General
  8. Harms
Timestamp: 2021-08-29 13:16:20 UTC

Quarter Finals Matchup

Jim Beam / Joga Bonito vs The religion / Pat Mustard
Skizzo vs Isotope
Enigma vs Sjor
General Elegancia vs harms

harms

Staff
I'll take Big Pete

The Religion/Pat MustardXaviA. CabriniL. ModricV. VasovicH. StoichkovA. ShevchenkoA. TymoshchukT. Silva (FIT)A. Di MariaE. CavaniRivelinoE. CambiassoA. DominguezP. BreitnerM. Neuer (FIT)W. SuurbierM. Amoros
EnigmaA. IniestaB. RobsonA. RobbenV. KompanyB. LizarazuD. VillaX. AlonsoC. FerraraW. SagnolO. KahnE. GeretsJ. GreavesA. HaleG. BergomiG. NetzerM. Kempes (FIT)T. Cerezo
IsotopeRivaldoO. VarelaR. PerfumoL. EyzaguirreL. Riva (FIT)R. KopaP. VieiraC. SeedorfM. KaltzP. BattistonR. BratsethP. ShiltonR. WilkinsJ. MasopustJ.A. CamachoM. Zagallo (FIT)J. Santamaria
SjorD. AlvesO. RuggeriL. SuarezS. LivingstoneH. ChumpitazMarceloTostaoL. Yashin (FIT)N. LiedholmJ. SørensenP. GascoigneD. DeschampsJ. AnglomaCafuC. AzpilicuetaM. CarrickM. Bossis
BeamM. LaudrupN. KantéP. McGrathD. McGrainP. LittbarskiP. ElkjaerS. LerbyR. RensenbrinkL. BlancA. PirloB. ZebecG. GrosicsL. LachosP. LahmD. AlabaG. BuffonK. Benzema
SkizzoT. HenryK-h. ForsterT. FinneyR. GiggsJ. PirriA. ColeG. BanksM. TresorD. BergkampJ. LehmannD. MackayD. IrwinK. AndrewsR. KrolL. EnriqueT. BurgnichC. Makelele
GeneralV. van DijkF. WalterK. de BruyneP. KeizerR. BonhofK. MbappeP. PogbaA. CostacurtaE. OcwirkE. Cucchiaroni (FIT)JuniorJ. L. AndradeR. FigueroaD. EdwardsA.CarrizoNeymar Jr.T. Cubillas
HarmsU. SeelerD. BeckhamW. van HanegemW. SchulzJ. TiganaP. VierchowodA. BenarrivoJ. OblakZ. CziborJ. LöserC. GentileO. Sìvori (FIT)J. C. TacchiC. AlbertoE. FrancescoliJairzinhoS. MarzoliniP. Schmeichel (FIT)

@General_Elegancia

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan

The Religion/Pat MustardXaviA. CabriniL. ModricV. VasovicH. StoichkovA. ShevchenkoA. TymoshchukT. Silva (FIT)A. Di MariaE. CavaniRivelinoE. CambiassoA. DominguezP. BreitnerM. Neuer (FIT)W. SuurbierM. Amoros
EnigmaA. IniestaB. RobsonA. RobbenV. KompanyB. LizarazuD. VillaX. AlonsoC. FerraraW. SagnolO. KahnE. GeretsJ. GreavesA. HaleG. BergomiG. NetzerM. Kempes (FIT)T. Cerezo
IsotopeRivaldoO. VarelaR. PerfumoL. EyzaguirreL. Riva (FIT)R. KopaP. VieiraC. SeedorfM. KaltzP. BattistonR. BratsethP. ShiltonR. WilkinsJ. MasopustJ.A. CamachoM. Zagallo (FIT)J. Santamaria
SjorD. AlvesO. RuggeriL. SuarezS. LivingstoneH. ChumpitazMarceloTostaoL. Yashin (FIT)N. LiedholmJ. SørensenP. GascoigneD. DeschampsJ. AnglomaCafuC. AzpilicuetaM. CarrickM. Bossis
BeamM. LaudrupN. KantéP. McGrathD. McGrainP. LittbarskiP. ElkjaerS. LerbyR. RensenbrinkL. BlancA. PirloB. ZebecG. GrosicsL. LachosP. LahmD. AlabaG. BuffonK. Benzema
SkizzoT. HenryK-h. ForsterT. FinneyR. GiggsJ. PirriA. ColeG. BanksM. TresorD. BergkampJ. LehmannD. MackayD. IrwinK. AndrewsR. KrolL. EnriqueT. BurgnichC. Makelele
GeneralV. van DijkF. WalterK. de BruyneP. KeizerR. BonhofK. MbappeP. PogbaA. CostacurtaE. OcwirkE. Cucchiaroni (FIT)JuniorJ. L. AndradeR. FigueroaD. EdwardsA.CarrizoNeymar Jr.T. CubillasS.Kocsis(FIT)
HarmsU. SeelerD. BeckhamW. van HanegemW. SchulzJ. TiganaP. VierchowodA. BenarrivoJ. OblakZ. CziborJ. LöserC. GentileO. Sìvori (FIT)J. C. TacchiC. AlbertoE. FrancescoliJairzinhoS. MarzoliniP. Schmeichel (FIT)

General_Elegancia

Chillin' with the Dugongs
Supports
Liverpool, AC Milan

GeneralV. van DijkF. WalterK. de BruyneP. KeizerR. BonhofK. MbappeP. PogbaA. CostacurtaE. OcwirkE. Cucchiaroni (FIT)JuniorJ. L. AndradeR. FigueroaD. EdwardsA.CarrizoNeymar Jr.T. CubillasR.Lewandowski(FIT)

noelyman

I didn't apply to join this cos it sounded confusing. So I've followed the thread trying to see if the penny would drop later or i'm just being thick. 28 pages later and I've decided i'm just thick. Unless there's loads of info that was emailed to explain to all entrants. Nah! I'm just thick aren't I? :lol: I'm still enjoying following though. It's like some Pythonesque fantasy football trip. :D

harms

Staff
I didn't apply to join this cos it sounded confusing. So I've followed the thread trying to see if the penny would drop later or i'm just being thick. 28 pages later and I've decided i'm just thick. Unless there's loads of info that was emailed to explain to all entrants. Nah! I'm just thick aren't I? :lol: I'm still enjoying following though. It's like some Pythonesque fantasy football trip. :D
Oh, it's horribly confusing until you get an introductory course.

This is basically a fun way to learn more about football history and past greats. The concept of drafting is taken from NBA & the likes — you have to assemble your team abiding by the particular draft's restrictions (in this case every pick has to be connected to the previous one of yours geographically, their countries of origin have to have a shared border). And after that you have the games themselves when your team is facing another manager's team with neutral voters deciding who has done a better job in building their side.

harms

Staff
As none can go to Ukraine from France, i'd have my pick early:

Anatoliy Demyanenko (FIT)

@Jim Beam
D3. You will be granted TWO 'FREE INTERCONTINENTAL TRAVEL' or a 'FIT' pass to jump from one continent to another. Use of both must be separated by 5 turns (If you use it on , it opens up again on T7 only). You do NEED to use this to jump continents via nations that share land borders. You do NOT need to use this to jump to a country not sharing a land border within the same continent. Does not carry forward to reinforcements.
But:
  • you've used your FIT one turn ago — I'm not sure that getting an additional FIT in reinforcements frees you from the original rule of a 5 turn-long cooldown

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
But:
  • you've used your FIT one turn ago — I'm not sure that getting an additional FIT in reinforcements frees you from the original rule of a 5 turn-long cooldown
That's for TWO FITs on first round. This one is different FIT, out of those package. At least that is my take. @Edgar Allan Pillow ?

D3. You will be granted TWO 'FREE INTERCONTINENTAL TRAVEL' or a 'FIT' pass to jump from one continent to another. Use of both must be separated by 5 turns
And those 2 FITs can't be carried to 2nd round also.

Last edited: