Television Queen of the South

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Surprised there is no thread for this.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first 4 seasons.

Season 5 is already out in the US but there seems to be no available release date in the UK yet. I'm trying to hold out until we get it on Netflix UK.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Doing average in the Scottish Championship so probably not much buzz about them atm.

Sylar

Surprised there is no thread for this.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first 4 seasons.

Season 5 is already out in the US but there seems to be no available release date in the UK yet. I'm trying to hold out until we get it on Netflix UK.

My partner watches this. I pop in and out when she watches it, and it looks like it could be fun. But I cant be bothered to watch from the start either.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It started off well but quickly went downhill. I don't think me and my wife finished season 2.

Wal2Fra

Me and the Mrs enjoyed it enough to finish the 4 seasons and will watch the fifth when it comes out.

Pote is up there with one of my favorite characters from any of the netflix series I have watched and I thought Braga was good enough in it too.
Definitely watchable, especially for anyone looking for a new series to pass some time.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Me and the Mrs enjoyed it enough to finish the 4 seasons and will watch the fifth when it comes out.

Pote is up there with one of my favorite characters from any of the netflix series I have watched and I thought Braga was good enough in it too.
Definitely watchable, especially for anyone looking for a new series to pass some time.
Pote is up there with my favourites too.

Andersons Dietician

This was one of those shows that always popped up in my suggestions and I was just always hesitant to watch it, then one evening with nothing else to watch I put it on and was hooked. It’s really quite good. Actually I might go start watching it again.

The dude, I forget his name, Legend....