Question Time & This Week

Bola

IG getting a sound hammering on the 'double standards' on not having a by-election.

The Tory has been avoiding criticising IG too much though

Bola

I think that is wider Tory strategy. Labour by contrast have said feck em
I think labour have been hurt the most by this

Also, I don't know much about the Tory. Read that he was initially a europhile, so is perhaps more sympathetic to their cause than say a David Davies or Bojo could be

Bola

Barnes nearly lost it with his 'Jews are not a race' comment, but didn't go too deep thankfully. Fiona Bruce looked horrified.
I don't agree with all his points although I recognise they are principlesd, however, his delivery is pretty poor for a former Tv Presenter

Think there is a good reason we don't have the John Barnes Football show anymore

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I don't agree with all his points although I recognise they are principlesd, however, his delivery is pretty poor for a former Tv Presenter

Think there is a good reason we don't have the John Barnes Football show anymore
I don't think he's a bad person, just seems an angry man.

Bola

I don't think he's a bad person, just seems an angry man.
Not doing well tonight. The ex-footballers are usually crap though, Jenas was his charismaless self and Barton as I recall, fumbles through his points (or was that on newsnight?)

Bola

I'm guessing that IG will get an absolutely ragging by Brillo Pad on This Week, given how QT is going

Bola

I'm struggling to follow the Tory's point, dull as dishwater

Bola

Looks interesting, but why does it have to be on so late? Also, it should be TW now!
It's something that looks particularly interesting to teenagers. Awful timing- or maybe I'm just annoyed I'm missing my This Week fix!

Reiver

Just watching this week's edition of Question Time now - what the feck is John Barnes doing on the panel? Bloody hell

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Worst thing about Brexit is that Hartley-Brewer is thought of as relevant.