Questions ahead of United v Everton game

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
I come in peace

Then I welcome you in peace, although to be fair you're not even our enemy

Just asking some questions about United, Everton and your game against us Toffee men on Sunday for The Everton Forum

So...

What do you make of your season so far? Are you surprised with your 9 point lead over your dear rivals?

Yes, it's not expected, with City running over with the title last season, quite happy with the 9pts lead, hope we can keep it that way comes may

There are always certain players in teams that always get all the media praise and this season you can't look any further than Van Persie. United fans have seen many a great striker in their time, so how highly do you rate Van Persie comparing him with those greats?

He's a great players, but he's not "GREAT" yet, he still have a long way to go to be compared with other United greats, and I fear he won't have the time to prove it, age wise

Are there any players that haven't been getting the praise they deserve from the media and even your own fan base this season?

De Gea, Carrick, Evans, they're actually solid players and specially carrick have been important in our campaign, but they never get the praises the deserve

Are you now expecting any late charge for the title from City, or do you think you'll maintain this healthy lead and storm to a 20th league title?

It's in our hand (not being cocky, but 9pts means it is in our hands to lose) No, we won't be having 9pts lead comes may, it's not the question of City surging, but us collapsing, and I can see SAF resting in between crucial CL matches (should we progressed), if we didn't qualify for next round, I believe we have what it takes to focus and not collapsing like last year

Last season's game was one of, if not the game of the season. Can you see the game going a similar way again?

The timing of the game makes it hard to make it the game of the season, there's still plenty to play at this stage

Barring the obvious goal threats from RVP and Rooney, who do you think the Everton side need to be most fearful of during Sunday afternoons game?

Nani and our CBs have been good in set pieces

There's no point in asking you what you make of the job Sir Alex has done because he's clearly the greatest there has been. You'd have to think though that his time was coming to an end in the near future. Is there a clear favourite as to who your fan base would like to see take the job in the future?

Mourinho for me, although some rooting for Moyes, I just don't think he has the greatness aura in him to command the respect of United players (which kept in check by SAF so far, but the next guy won't be having a field day with the likes of Rooney, Evra, Nani, etc

Moving on to Everton...

How do you think we have fared this season?

Floating around in between midtables, Fellaini's doing great though, so if you can keep your team intact and a couple of shrewd signing alal newcastle, fourth is not a bridge too far next season

Who do you think will be the biggest threat to your United team in the upcoming game?

Fellaini, but then again, we have Vidic and Rio back now

What is your opinion of David Moyes and what do you make of the job he has done for Everton?

He's your own SAF although with all due respect one tier lower in terms of achievement

Where do you think us Toffee's will finish come the end of the season?

in between 5th-8th

Finally, predictions for the game?

We'll win by 1 goal margin, it's gonna be a tight game.

May be the best team wins