Music R.I.P Mac Miller

Hawks2008

Can't believe it. I thought he was doing better now and he beat his demons feck. RIP.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not a fan of his music though I had a reccomeded song on my YouTube of his the other day that was quite somber and I liked it. But only heard half of it as I was heading out. Forgot what the name was.

Sad news.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Really hits home for me on multiple levels.

He made my favorite song of all time.

Were both the same age, and both of us were thinking about overdosing on drugs the same night. :nervous:

Sleep easy Mac, must definitely not feel good when the love of your life gets engaged weeks after breaking up with you.
TMZ spinning an angle, blaming Ariana for all of this. Absolutely disgusting.

The drug culture has to stop.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Were both the same age, and both of us were thinking about overdosing on drugs the same night. :nervous:

Sleep easy Mac, must definitely not feel good when the love of your life gets engaged weeks after breaking up with you.
Everything OK pal?

Sweet Square

TMZ spinning an angle, blaming Ariana for all of this. Absolutely disgusting.

The drug culture has to stop.
It's always been like the no ? He's a famous, rich and musician drugs are going to be all around he's environment. Although having said that I'm not that into Hip Hop any more so maybe it's gotten worse.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Fair fecks to Ariana. Anyone blaming her for this needs their head examined.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Idiots blaming Ariana for getting out of a toxic relationship? :rolleyes:

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Now I could be talking out of my arse, but I feel someone taking the level of drugs that Mac was may have been somewhat suicidal, even if unconsciously.

Awfully sad anyway. Really enjoyed his music and development as an artist. Have listened to him since his first album.

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation

Fair fecks to Ariana. Anyone blaming her for this needs their head examined.
I dunno, I reckon he's genuinely just observing it as a sad story as opposed to blaming anyone. He just formulated his post a bit shit.

Ariana's point is fair and grand though.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I dunno, I reckon he's genuinely just observing it as a sad story as opposed to blaming anyone. He just formulated his post a bit shit.

Ariana's point is fair and grand though.
Those tweets are months old. I'm talking about the cnuts blaming her for the death.

Yagami

Good post resistant
i've never heard of this guy but rest in peace. i can't stand ariana grande but it's silly to pin the blame on her.

i'm wishing you all the best with whatever you're going through.

kidbob

Only thing Grande can be blamed for is her shite music and even then she's just a puppet like the other pop singers. Last girlfriend left me because of my mental health problems and substance abuse issues and I'm now glad she did. She even told me that she could no longer deal with being more of a nurse to me than a girlfriend. Unfortunately for Miller he's simply one of the people that don't make it out the other side alive.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Best of wishes to you and what you're going through.

Charlie Foley

Hope you’re ok with whatever you’re going through

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Only thing Grande can be blamed for is her shite music and even then she's just a puppet like the other pop singers. Last girlfriend left me because of my mental health problems and substance abuse issues and I'm now glad she did. She even told me that she could no longer deal with being more of a nurse to me than a girlfriend. Unfortunately for Miller he's simply one of the people that don't make it out the other side alive.
Her music is better than whatever stuff Mac Miller ever made.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Really sad hearing this, I used to listen to his songs constantly when I was about 18 years old. Blue Slide Park was a fecking great album, haven't heard much of his newer stuff though.

RIP Mac

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Some of the comments on Ariana's Instagram have been disgusting. I believe commenting has been disabled now.

Such a shame of Mac Miller. Hope he's at peace wherever he may be.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Thanks all for the well wishes. Depression is a bitch, Thursday night was just worse than the normal routine. @Pexbo @Yagami @Charlie Foley @adexkola
Sincerely, if you ever need to have a chat don’t hesitate to drop a message on here either in a thread or PM one of us. You’ll find a lot of people on here who have been through similar and there’s a good chance they’ll have the advice you need. I’m eternally grateful for the advice I received a few years back. All the best fella.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah I know you weren’t pal, it’s just horrible that the blame is being thrown on her from that scummy media source. My annoyance is directed at them.
Yep. Sucks to be in that situation but you can’t be blamed for that at all and I’m sure she feels awful right now.

A good friend of mine hanged himself a week after his girlfriend ended things, because (amongst other things) he couldn’t stop his drug addiction. We were all devastated but so was she and we all had to comfort her that this wasn’t her doing. Sometimes you are on your own in your life. It’s how you cope with difficulties that defines you and some people cope better than others.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

Try not to lad. Death is final and bound to be boring as feck. Get some help

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Yep. Sucks to be in that situation but you can’t be blamed for that at all and I’m sure she feels awful right now.

A good friend of mine hanged himself a week after his girlfriend ended things, because (amongst other things) he couldn’t stop his drug addiction. We were all devastated but so was she and we all had to comfort her that this wasn’t her doing. Sometimes you are on your own in your life. It’s how you cope with difficulties that defines you and some people cope better than others.
Truly terrible, really sorry for your loss. It’s great that you were there to reassure her of this truth.

It makes me upset knowing that there are people in this world that think suicide is the only option.

GledTheRed

What song?

Hey, if you need to talk hit me up. Hope you're feeling better about things, stay strong snd take care of yourself.