Radamel Falcao | Ducker: Medical passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Why would Monaco let him go on loan a year after paying 60million euros for him? That's the bit I don't understand.
Because he asked to go, he is unhappy there. And Monaco aren't against it for financial reasons.

About his wages, he earns 1.2m€/month, and he doesn't pay taxes.

And i'm pretty sure that United will pay all his wage but Falcao will pay his taxes himself.

Manucho the boss

I'm glad we haven't been hasty in letting Welbeck go to strengthen a rival, nobody knows what condition Falcao is in or how long it'll take him to settle in to the Prem.

justboy68

You're right, maybe what i mean is having academy players break into the first team. We've always had a few make the first team and i for one would like that to continue
Yeah me too mate, but they have to be good enough at the same time. I want Welbeck to stay as he is definitely good enough for the squad but I wouldn't have him as first choice and it seems he might be itching for a move somewhere he can be the main man up front. It's always going to be hard for strikers coming through at United unfortunately just because that's where the star players tend to be. Even the class of 92 didn't have a striker amongst them. Hopefully Wilson can cut it, he looks rather special. I'm hopeful he will get a good crack at it anyway.

Browniee

I'll trust LVG and the club on that.
Oh yeah of course. He wouldn't be here if there was any risk to his knee, but point still stands on his pace. Can't fecking wait to see him play. Feel sorry for QPR in two weeks

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

Watching this VDO, never realised he was so strong on the ball (bit like Mark Hughes) and also so fast.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Balague tweeted them.
He then rephrased it as: "Most likely Falcao scenario: loan deal for a year with option to buy him for €65m and wages of €9m a year net"

I've still not seen the original interview/statement of whatever.

The Balague tweets that triggered the others (as far as I can tell)

and later

NinjaFletch

He then rephrased it as: "Most likely Falcao scenario: loan deal for a year with option to buy him for €65m and wages of €9m a year net"

I've still not seen the original interview/statement of whatever.

The Balague tweets that triggered the others (as far as I can tell)

and later

Fair enough. Its where it came from though. Happier with that than anything else though.

MDFC Manager

Watching this VDO, never realised he was so strong on the ball (bit like Mark Hughes) and also so fast.
I've now watched that video 4 or 5 times today! He's strong on the ball, not just physically, but the way he gets away from his marker using technique, rather than pure power. Never appreciated this guy so much previously.

He's another Spanish speaker ain't he?
Yea, Colombian. Although, I think his English maybe very good already, given he does often tweet in English https://twitter.com/falcao

Also this :drool:
(sorry posting it again)

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I've now watched that video 4 or 5 times today! He's strong on the ball, not just physically, but the way he gets away from his marker using technique, rather than pure power. Never appreciated this guy so much previously.

Yea, Colombian. Although, I think his English maybe very good already, given he does often tweet in English https://twitter.com/falcao

Also this :drool:
(sorry posting it again)
I love how he gets away from his marker and positions the ball for the shot just in 1 touch. :drool:

ravi2

I swear to god. If we sign all these world class players and Young still starts on that left side next game I'll fecking scream.
Seeing Ashley Young still playing for us saddens me, but I guess LVG couldnt clear out all the deadwood in one window. Hopefully he is moved on soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.