Radamel Falcao | Ducker: Medical passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan94

I dont think he is worried about the CL he has managed to make sure he avoids it for the past 4 seasons.
Oh sh*t yeah I thought Monaco were in the CL for some reason. Well it's probably the price then for now and he wants to see if he likes it here.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Have any of you seen Falcao since he returned from cruciate injury?

ashgabat

Come look at our Swedish girls instead!
Supports
Malmö FF
Hahah, this is fantastic. Can we please buy players we actually need now?

Rudie

Mentary
That also means we will continue with 3-5-2. With Rooney, van Persie and Falcao you have to play with 2 strikers.
Maybe a diamond in midfield, weird

De Gea
Rafael-Jones-Rojo-Shaw
Blind
Herrera-Di Maria
Mata
Falcao-Rooney

A complete new team.:lol:
:lol::lol::houllier::lol: That defence compared to that attack! :lol:

buildabonfire

FFP is no issue whatsoever for us - it's not about what you spend, it's about living within your means. we have the greatest UEFA-accpeted means in world football.

The year loan with option is presumably to give us time to sell one of RVP / Rooney if everyone is fit at the end of the year.

Cina

Christ, kind of wish we left #2-#11 all vacant this summer now, to be honest. It seems to be the way we're operating.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Well, that's why a loan deal is perfect, right?
Perhaps for the first half of the season while RVP's out, but when he comes back we'll have three strikers all expecting to play regularly and at least one will miss out. And I doubt that the move will be a temporary one. I think we'll probably try to sign him permanently next summer, which could force one of Rooneye or RVP out. Given that LVG chose to give Rooney the armband, it could be RVP on his way out.

itso 7

This is scary to say the least, if we get Vidal in won't that make us the strongest team not in European football ? Woodward is going to milk this commercially in the Middle East and Asia, those friendlies that were being rumored must be true then and the funny thing is that by the end of this season we would have recouped around half of this outlay.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Brilliant striker and great deal if true. But unless RvP is not out for longer, where will he fit in? Plus, we still dont have a good MF

Dylan94

Hopefully he likes it here and we can get him contracted next year. Wow. Can't believe this! This is how transfers should be done! Off to buy that cake I said for Ed.

thelemon

Let's go fecking mental, oh let's go fecking mental
Na na na na
Na na na na
#WoodwardIsGod

Manucho the boss

£20-25 million for a loan??? surely thats a deposit for a permanent move?
You would hope so or it's too much. Adds a bit of risk this way too incase his knee breaks down again we can't get just send him back.

Maybe there's confusion and the £25m might include his £9m wages for the year?

Kyonn

Can someone please explain to me how where he fits in? Even if the RVP knee story is true move doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Ixion

And to think a year ago we were waiting the entire window to sign Felliani at the last minute. Woodward and Van Gaal have gone full muppet.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I suppose that this was somewhat done when we signed di Maria. Chicharito move to Real, we getting Falcao, it's got Mendes all over it.

Esquire

SSN just quoted a loan fee of £20-£25m. That's very expensive to rent a player.
If he nets us 20 to 25 goals this year that's 20m well spent because neither RVP or Rooney look the part right now. Further, we just deprived City and Arsenal their high priority target. Gooners will definitely pay for their reluctance to upgrade over Giroud. Betters our CL qualification chances. It is expensive no doubt but we are getting a true world class no. 9 at a time when we are, amongst other problems, desperate for goals. Actually applaud Woody and the Glazers for this one - we've given them so much stick for not splashing out. Now get the real business done by getting Vidal!

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Unbelievable!

Is it just a loan or loan with option to buy?

Edit: just seen, option to buy too :drool:

Code-CX

Was working on this about a week ago but I had no idea how to finish it or where to put it even. However, since Woody's gone nuts this window particularly with this piece of news:

Reactions: Cina
Status
Not open for further replies.