Radamel Falcao Garcia

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Brilliant first season in la liga.

Just got his 22nd league goal of the season to put Atletico one up away to Rayo.

Scored against both Madrid and Barca this season too.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Brilliant season, but for the price they paid it should be expected and I have seen a few games where he's missed some proper sitters. His record is still quite impressive. Filled in well for Kun

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
I thought the price was crazy and he'd struggle in that Atletico side with them not having the quality they once had.

But credit to him hes been fantastic, id imagine theres a fair bit of pressure going to a club like atletico when they've spent such a sizeable portion of their budget on you.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Most La Liga defences can't handle his physicality and range of finishing (particularly in the air - Reyes: "“I’ve seen very few that go up like him, he’s incredible. You put in a bad cross and he makes it a good one.”).

No surprise really, he was excellent for Porto.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
His aerial ability is a bit baffling.

He doesnt look like a particularly big guy, but he does fly into the air and finish brilliantly with his head

Baxter

His aerial ability is a bit baffling.

He doesnt look like a particularly big guy, but he does fly into the air and finish brilliantly with his head
He's under 6ft yet he's incredible in the air. Think he'll be the there for another season before somebody else goes in for him. He is brilliant.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
After last season at Porto I'm not really surprised at all. He's done well under all of the pressure of his price tag though.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
He will be deemed a huge success if he helps Atletico to the europa league, since the league campaign has been pretty much a disaster again.

Levo

Band of Brothers
He's under 6ft yet he's incredible in the air. Think he'll be the there for another season before somebody else goes in for him. He is brilliant.
Where would he move to though? Atletico spent a fortune on him and I'm sure they'd still be expecting a profit.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Where would he move to though? Atletico spent a fortune on him and I'm sure they'd still be expecting a profit.
I'd look at Chelsea as a possible destination in a couple of years.

Levo

Band of Brothers
I'd look at Chelsea as a possible destination in a couple of years.
Possibly but Chelsea seem to be pinning their hopes on Lukaku being the next/new Drogba you'd think with his price tag.

I suppose City are always a good place to look for cashing in.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Suppose City might need a new reserve striker :D

He's better than Dzeko thats for sure. Seriously, I could see Chelsea moving for him but you never know.

Hope he sticks around at Atletico for another season.

ps. Yes, he does leap like a salmon. Gio got it spot on, he can finish in pretty much any situation in front of goal.

Baxter

Yes Atletico spent a fortune, but if he keeps scoring goal then somebody will buy him. There is plenty of teams that would be willing to spend £30-40m of a goalscorer who is almost a complete striker. As has been said, Chelsea would be my favourite to get him.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10

Fook me this guy really knows how to finish

This was from a friendly tonight I believe

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid

This guy is an absolute fecking animal, that's goal of the season right there for me, he couldn't have taken that any better.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down

What a brilliant goal. Beautiful corner from Diego. Veron style pass. And that finish is just sublime. Too bad it was only a friendly.

Devil may care

Cracking striker, he's turned 26 so if he's gong to play for one the European giants he'll need that big move soon.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Meh. Scuffed it. The other goal is unreal though. What are Atletico doing playing a series of friendlies in May? Bit early for pre-season!
Have they previously bought players from those South American clubs? Maybe they were written into the contracts when purchasing players. Or maybe they're just there promoting the side?

Anyway, Falcao is an absolute beast of a player. Tremendous striker.

Hal9000

Apparently off this summer. Madrid can't afford the second instalment of his transfer fee, so have to try and sell at a profit.

RedLars

Reminds me a little of a more athletic version of Marcelo Salas.
Funny I said the same thing to a friend yesterday, even though I can't even remember seeing Salas play. It may have been racist of me, I'm not sure.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
the 1 against millionaires is ronaldinho-esque. Huge technique too pull that off. Insane.

Would love him at O.T, hes like the improved version of chicharito!

Devil may care

I remember watching him in the WC South American qualifiers, he was quick and hard working, easy to like but not prolifific, I never thought he'd end up one of the most coveted strikers in the world.

Apparently off this summer. Madrid can't afford the second instalment of his transfer fee, so have to try and sell at a profit.
I thought they used the Aguero money for him?

davisjw

I remember watching him in the WC South American qualifiers, he was quick and hard working, easy to like but not prolifific, I never thought he'd end up one of the most coveted strikers in the world.
This. I watch a lot of Colombian football, on an account that my wife is Colombian, and for the national team he has been very poor compared to his club form. A lot of fans have complained he just shows up. I hope he steps it up for this year's qualifiers, but we'll see.

It's his form for Colombia that made me claim he was useless without service. This past year has proven me wrong.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
This. I watch a lot of Colombian football, on an account that my wife is Colombian, and for the national team he has been very poor compared to his club form. A lot of fans have complained he just shows up. I hope he steps it up for this year's qualifiers, but we'll see.

It's his form for Colombia that made me claim he was useless without service. This past year has proven me wrong.
Aye he hasn't performed as well for Colombia as he had for Porto and Atletico. I thought he was turning the corner at last year's Copa America, but then he missed a penalty in the quarters as Colombia were knocked out.