Raees/Invictus VS Tuppet - NT Peak draft

Who would win based on their peak in the chosen tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
It works brilliantly IMO. Skizzo and I fielded that Maradona/Eusebio combo before in an all-time draft, in an initially clumsy set up that ended up coming together nicely for the final:

While there's a drop in idividual quality from van Basten to Suarez, Suarez arguably works better as a facilitator to Maradona and Eusebio.
One of my favourite ever draft sides that - still not sure how you lost that, although both teams were pretty spectacular. Depends what version of Van Basten you use.. the younger one circa 86-89, was rapid and such a all round threat, he'd work well with anyone or go it alone (as well as possessing the footballing IQ of a god).

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
One of my favourite ever draft sides that - still not sure how you lost that, although both teams were pretty spectacular. Depends what version of Van Basten you use.. the younger one circa 86-89, was rapid and such a all round threat, he'd work well with anyone or go it alone (as well as possessing the footballing IQ of a god).
Cheers mate, I loved that team myself. As regards how we lost it. In a nutshell:

Two fantastic sides and close final as expected,out of both my favorite is Skizzo's and would have voted him,but to keep this final a close contest,voting Cal.
:D Then we ended up losing on penalties.

Agree that van Basten's all-around game often gets underrated. One thing that I've noticed is that he had an absolutely brilliant cross on him, and he often drifted out to the right wing to utilise it. Worked a treat when he had a monster like Gullit up front with him for club and country.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Cheers mate, I loved that team myself. As regards how we lost it. In a nutshell:

:D Then we ended up losing on penalties.

Agree that van Basten's all-around game often gets underrated. One thing that I've noticed is that he had an absolutely brilliant cross on him, and he often drifted out to the right wing to utilise it. Worked a treat when he had a monster like Gullit up front with him for club and country.
Who the hell was that?

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Mani. I didn't want to quote or tag him as the poor fecker felt quite bad about it at the time, not least because we moaned about it so much :lol:
The upside of keeping the score hidden is nobody sitting on the fence or somewhat indifferent feels the urge to "make it more even".

Vote for a winner or stay on your fence.