Rafael is a great guy

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Nice gesture! Hope that he is doing alright there

prarek

Really thought he would flourish under LVG. Who would have thought it would end this way for him 5 years ago. :(

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
not overly bothered we sold him as he was too injury prone, tidy player though that loved everything about playing for united much like Herrera now.

well done to him for that kind gesture.

Moby

Dick
There should be an urbandictionary definition for him.

"He helped that blind old woman cross the road the other day."
"What a Rafael"

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
He will run out of cash very quickly if he donates his wages while injured.

"A robot that helps children in hospital communicate with the players during matchdays". It doesn't sound very useful. Skype anyone?

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Fabio is with Middlesborough now. I'd love to see Rafael back in England. Seems to get decent playing time at Lyon though and CL.

One of my all time favourite players. Injuries ruined his time here. Such a same. Was the best RB in the league for a couple of seasons. Scored some screamers and some nice assists and iconic moments (Standing up to Tevez, celebrating with his twin, playing with his twin on the wings at the same time etc)

RUCK4444

:lol: Classic video that. Love Rafael, happy to dedicate my first post as a full Caf member to the lad! ha

Such a shame he couldn't maintain a top level here and therefore didn't stay for longer. Great lad who totally connected to the fans and understood what this club is all about.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol: Classic video that. Love Rafael, happy to dedicate my first post as a full Caf member to the lad! ha

Such a shame he couldn't maintain a top level here and therefore didn't stay for longer. Great lad who totally connected to the fans and understood what this club is all about.
Congratulations

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Great chap, enjoyed his football.
Still regret that foolish red v Bayern though.

kidbob

Great chap, enjoyed his football.
Still regret that foolish red v Bayern though.
The first yellow card he received was absolute bullshit. It was a foul on him, he was clearly tripped, and the ref and linesman were blind and didn't give it and then Rafa fouled the Bayern player when he was trying to get the ball back (clearly pissed at the non call a second before).

ROFLUTION

He's a legend. Some players get that label because of their attitude and affection for the club, and he's one of them. It feels strange to say but I like Rafael more than Ronaldo (of course I understand Ronaldo has given us more, but for me Ronaldo's a bit of an idiot)