Ralf Rangnick's consultancy role has been scrapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Ding, ding, ding. But he was a bad manager, so he must be clueless.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Ding, ding, ding. But he was a bad manager, so he must be clueless.
He clearly didn't know what to do with the squad and advocated for just getting rid of everyone...

So far it looks like United didn't find a manager who immediately knows what to do with them (though it might still work out, let's not call this too early).

0le

He clearly didn't know what to do with the squad and advocated for just getting rid of everyone...

So far it looks like United didn't find a manager who immediately knows what to do with them (though it might still work out, let's not call this too early).
:D

NinjaFletch

I'm not gonna mince my words, but anyone that didn't see this coming when Rangnick walked is a moron.

It was abundantly clear that the club was trying to delude itself into thinking that these players aren't shit. They are; we all knew it and the one voice who was calling a spade a spade was let go. It doesn't matter what influence you thought Rangnick might or might not have had. The mood music was set and we have to deal with another season of dross.

Greck

People who defended this squad are clowns. The team has never not gotten outplayed when it tried to play on the front foot. It can counter but wasn't well built to attack under progressive tactics. The first game they tried it Liverpool twonked them 5-0 in the first half. For proactive football it's flawed from the foundation up

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He was always right about the square not being good enough, however I was never convinced he was was either.

AndySmith1990

I guess Ralf knew nothing eh? His shitting on this squad in public was to mask his own deficiencies? Yeah, right. This squad is the pits He knew it but the club didn't want to listen

oreon

This club and its fans owes Ragnick an apology. The disaster last season had nothing to do with his coaching. As Keane says tigers don't change their spots

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
This club and its fans owes Rangnick an apology. The disaster last season had nothing to do with his coaching. As Keane says tigers don't change their spots
Im sure he said leopards ?

Rajma

I'm not gonna mince my words, but anyone that didn't see this coming when Rangnick walked is a moron.

It was abundantly clear that the club was trying to delude itself into thinking that these players aren't shit. They are; we all knew it and the one voice who was calling a spade a spade was let go. It doesn't matter what influence you thought Rangnick might or might not have had. The mood music was set and we have to deal with another season of dross.
Those fans will be very quiet now.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
Ralf has been justified 100%. The board didn’t want to hear the truth and put in the funds required though to change things so got rid of him and buried heads in the sand.

Aretak

He is the most pointless manager we've ever had. All he does is complain. He is even worse than Ole. At least Ole gives us the occasional high. This guy just reeks of defeatist. Has to go down as the WORST interim manager for a big club. We never seem to do well with Germans or anyone coming in from Germany.
Thank god we've entered the era of relentless positivity and improved results under Erik ten Hag. :)

Castia

Imagine coming into this lot mid season what a fecking cesspit

Spot on about everything and would have helped us massively this summer.

dave2528

Rangnick was being conservative when he said we needed 10 new players. The whole thing is rotten and even the ghost of Alex Ferguson past couldn't motivate this lot to produce winning results.

Oluwaplumpie

We owe Rangnick an apology and yea... I dislike ETH now. Reason being that he was and still is willing to pander to the Glazers.

These players can't do what he wants and he was naive to do away with Rangnick's suggestions.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
This club and its fans owes Rangnick an apology. The disaster last season had nothing to do with his coaching. As Keane says tigers don't change their spots
Don't hold your breath. Just go back a few pages to witness the delusion of some of these people. They don't get it

Telsim

He managed to get more of these shitters in his first 45 minutes in the middle of the season than Ten Hag has managed so far with a full preseason. So I'm guessing Ten Hag is also a bad manager now because these players managed to finish 2nd two years ago? :lol:

This man was 100% right in his assessment of the squad. 100%.

Lecland07

Wish we kept him. Far more chance of getting rid of this trash in the team, but 10 seems too few now.

Took too much of the brunt and blame, which was unfair. The team is just the worst.

The Gatekeeper

Supports
Southend United
Come back Ralf! Just....not as manager. Stay the hell away from the dugout.

slored1

I apologise to Ralph. I thought he was a shite manager but could have offered something in consultancy. I was wrong. He was an OK manager and should have been given the fecking throne for having guts to say these players are an abomination.

Last edited:

Rolaholic

Still the stupidest decision we could've made scrapping his front office role entirely because of his managerial stint.

He knew exactly what was wrong with us and stated clearly what needed to be done and has a proven track record of building up teams, that was always his forte and not managing, yet the geniuses in charge thought they were smarter and had better ideas on how to move ahead.

Now here we are in the same fecking place, and all that's really changed is the manager. The same cronies who worked under fecking Woodward are still in charge making the decisions instead of competent football people as we move backwards.

The club is being ran into the ground and it's by our own choosing and unearned hubris

Rolaholic

Yes he was a shit manager but absolutely nothing that he ever said about the club and what we needed and had to do to move forward has been proven wrong...

To the contrary, he's being vindicated each day after being let go

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The protests are a must, because the Rangnick situation is complete proof that they want to pursue with mediocrity. Not liking the reality of a complete overhaul is criminal, they are trying to delete these views about the club by removing them where needed.

Without fan intervention theyl succeed in this too.

Foxbatt

Even that is a myth. Everyone keeps throwing those claims around without any substantive corroboration. Can you actually specify definitively what he has done? Break it down for me....please!
Just Google it.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude

Say it again for those unwilling to listen.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Cheeky attempt to sneak Ole as a victim. This is the product of his 3 year rebuild. A team that cant attack without shipping 5.
Oh yeah because when we were thrashing Southampton 9-0 and battering Leeds 6-2 & 5-1, all I could think about was how our team can't attack properly.

The way some of our online fans still feel the need to slander Ole at any given opportunity is beyond weird at this point.

Greck

Oh yeah because when we were thrashing Southampton 9-0 and battering Leeds 6-2 & 5-1, all I could think about was how our team can't attack properly.

The way some of our online fans still feel the need to slander Ole at any given opportunity is beyond weird at this point.
Slandering Ole for saying he's responsible for the squad that was under his care for 3 years? and I'm the one being unreasonable.

Oh and by the way you can't use scorelines as evidence of attacking football. Surely you know why that presents a fallacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.