Rank our CB's in order of who is best

RC89

I thought Smalling was as good as anyone pretty much last season, crazy how average he's looked. Hope he can show that form again.

manunited1919

(1) Bailly
(2) Jones as long as he is fit and not Blind. When fit and in form, he will is a great, not Small(ing) player, and wears our Red (Rojo) shirt with pride.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Bailly
Bailly injured
Bailly on the ground

Giggsy92

Interesting that Mourinho didn't list Blind as one of our available centre-backs in his press conference the other day. Maybe Fenerbahce was the last straw.

prateik

Rojo and Jones have been doing pretty well considering they are our worst CBs

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Bailly
Jones
Blind
Smalling
Rojo

Manny

Grammar Police
Bailly
Rojo
Blind
Smalling
Jones

I think. Bailly is definitely #1 right now.

And Rojo is showing what he is capable of but how long that lasts remains to be seen.

AgentP

So, anyone wants to give this a go again! They are all inconsistent and make atleast one or two mistakes each game.

Skills

Snitch
The last thread we had of the similar topic killed Jonny Evans' career. Unanimously chosen the best CB at the club by CAF experts. Sold a few months later in the summer.

Poor guy.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Personally i think all are dire but if i had to rank them i would choose as:

Jones
Smalling
Rojos
Bailly
Blind

Ekeke

On this seasons performances :

Jones
Smalling / Rojo
Bailly
Blind

Based on what they've shown in their entire United careers :

Smalling
Jones
Rojo
Bailly
Blind

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Jones is the best of the lot, other 3 more or less on the same level. Bailly due to age and inexperience, he'll be consistently great soon

Smalling and Rojo are just average for united's level. Good for 4th choice in an ideal world.

Blind should just not play as CB in a back-4 normally. Can get away with it against the dross, but any decent team will expose him. It's just not his position. In a Back-3 he'd be decent/good

It's hard to rate them all individually as their performances have been so erratic; but from what we've seem this season there is no doubt for me that our best partnership is the Jones-Rojo, that's the pair I would trust most right now.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Bailys been our best this season by a distance, he's had 3 poor games in a row now since injury and the African cup, but it shouldnt blemish the reality that for a 22 year old, adjusting to the PL and a new country, he's shown excellent ability and bags of potential in his first United season.
Smalling
Jones
Blind/Rojo

Think against some of the smaller sides, particuarly at OT where we have a lot of the ball Blind is a great option to get our moves going. He played CB all season long last year and wasn't too bad at all.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Jones
Bailly
Rojo
Blind
Carrick
Smalling jk, he's fourth but hilariously overrated on here

Tribec

Jones,
Bailly,
Rojo,
Blind,
Smalling.

Sorry, but Smalling may have had a decent year last year, but I think a lot of that was down to having someone like Blind next to him, telling him what to do and when. It's no coincidence that since his return from injury, which coincided with Jones and Rojo picking up injuries we've looked shaky in defence. The only positive that I will add for him is that he does seem to have improved his distribution and no longer gives possession away continually. I'll be honest if we can get another centre back or one of the youth central defenders can make the breakthrough next year I wouldn't be sad to see him leave.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
The last thread we had of the similar topic killed Jonny Evans' career. Unanimously chosen the best CB at the club by CAF experts. Sold a few months later in the summer.

Poor guy.
You would have been much better keeping Evans who imo is a better player than any of your current defenders.

surf

Currently Smalling is best. Bailly has been poor lately but I imagine Mourinho sees these 2 as the first choice centre back pairing. Then Rojo, who is better in the middle than left back. Jones is injured too often to be much use.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
You would have been much better keeping Evans who imo is a better player than any of your current defenders.
Different playing for West Brom that set up with a lot of protection than at United where you're more exposed a lot of the time, we've seen Evans at United long time and he's been all over the place at times, at others however he's shown hes a very capeable defender in his own right... with the right partner and not asked to do to much but concentrate on defending. His style does comes across as more a Jose type of defender than most though.