Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red thru&thru

Is Mbappe going to land at Madrid (next year) as the only world class player they have ?

Madrid seem obsessed with operation Mbappe.
I'm quite intrigued whether Mbappe goes there?! I mean didn't he turn down the chance to replace CR7 as he felt it would have been too much pressure on him?

I guess he's older now and Real fans haven't had success they usually demand and they will worship Mbappe soon as he comes but still will be intriguing to see how it plays out.

Luckily for Madrid though is that Barca are just as in a bad state and need similar rebuild.

But back to Varane, this is great news. Having watched his documentary on Amazon last night, I'm really excited to see him come in.

There's a part in the documentary where he goes to see the doc that did his knee op and they talk about how when others go on holidays etc, Varane goes on a small break but then spends most of his vacation bettering himself physically, so he can get that extra edge. Love that mentality.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I'm quite intrigued whether Mbappe goes there?! I mean didn't he turn down the chance to replace CR7 as he felt it would have been too much pressure on him?

I guess he's older now and Real fans haven't had success they usually demand and they will worship Mbappe soon as he comes but still will be intriguing to see how it plays out.

Luckily for Madrid though is that Barca are just as in a bad state and need similar rebuild.

But back to Varane, this is great news. Having watched his documentary on Amazon last night, I'm really excited to see him come in.

There's a part in the documentary where he goes to see the doc that did his knee op and they talk about how when others go on holidays etc, Varane goes on a small break but then spends most of his vacation bettering himself physically, so he can get that extra edge. Love that mentality.
Didn’t you see the part where he’s involved in a shootout with the drug dealers and then makes his escape in a Lambo?

Glorio

Hey if you're categorising yourself as someone who can't see how much he levelled up the defence that's on you
Was completely uncalled for, while I interestingly agree with the point you were making, it's bad form to label someone an idiot just because they have a different perspective. Completely shuts down the chance of a civil debate

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Varane and Sancho would on paper be a brilliant start to our window. One more key signing possibly in midfield and this could be a really fun season ahead.

saivet

The English reporters are quiet on this one.

I also wonder whether the the Spanish reports use terms such as 'imminently' and 'in the next hours' less literally as to British journalists. They seem to say it a lot yet, there's usually a wait until something actually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.