Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Every single summer without fail we get continually linked to a single player where it seems impossible we won't get them and we don't end up getting them.

Starting to think this summer's player is Varane.

Von Mistelroum

Hmm I have a very strong feeling that this is one of those “well we tried!” Summers where we end up with just the cheap we didn’t get last summer. I reckon they’re delaying announcing it so that it’s still ‘exciting’ when the window ends

Giggs86

I'm not getting sucked into this. This has a Ramos feeling to it, zero chance of happening.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
My feeling is that he might sign or might not.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
We are the worst ever negotiators in the transfer market of the entirety of football history
Do you believe that football transfers that cost millions upon millions of pounds and can be solved like you do on Football Manager?

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
He is shit anyway. Soon Phil Jones will come back from injury, and be like a new signing.

On a serious note: United will probably bottle this up, like they often do over a couple millions. Giving out stupid wages and renewing deadwood contracts however...

SuperiorXI

Small day today, moon covered by cloud. Stay strong, it took NASA years and about 25 billion to get to the moon. Our great club will get there for much cheaper at about 55 million.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Im confident he’ll come. We are haggling on price and structure etc., it’s not simple. But I’m sure it’ll get sorted soon enough.

Red Company

Supports
The Peaky Blinders
He is shit anyway. Soon Phil Jones will come back from injury, and be like a new signing.

On a serious note: United will probably bottle this up, like they often do over a couple millions. Giving out stupid wages and renewing deadwood contracts however...
Can’t even take your serious note seriously.

You may want to go fact check yourself before making false claims.

Rolaholic

My word today's muppets have become so much more delicate and panicky than in previous years :lol:

Would've thought that the Sancho saga just recently would've hardened many to the ups and downs of a summer saga and the need to hold steady in the face of whichever the direction the wind is blowing.

Many need to get a grip, hold on and enjoy the ride. We'll arrive at our destination in due time rest assured

Eddy_JukeZ

Full Moon in Manchester on July 24th

We'll agree the deal then or make a serious breakthrough

This is done

Status
Not open for further replies.