Raphael Varane | Signed for United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
So we are expecting his medical tomorrow? How exciting! I suppose (quarantine etc permitting) there is a good chance he could feature by the first or second game.

roseguy64

The only reason he played so much was that the others were injured. He started every season as a backup.

And when we had two defenders who don’t get injured he was shipped to sone Italian mid table team and has been meh there.

Smalling was promising a long time ago, but when they shared the same club, Lindelof was the better player.
Smalling has never been as bad for us as Lindelof was in his first season and a half. Lindelof has also never had as good a season as Smalling did under LVG.

Better? Wow.

Andersons Dietician

Well the transfers done, we've all moved on, rightfully so. The train has reached its final destination. The muppet train doesn't wait for some official confirmation when there's more muppeting to be done!
Given the new Moon scale should the muppet train not now become The Muppet ship ? And what transfer thread are we blasting off to now to see if they wanna come to the moon. Saul, Neves, Camavinga Trippier or Rice?

Revan

Assumptionman
Smalling has never been as bad for us as Lindelof was in his first season and a half. Lindelof has also never had as good a season as Smalling did under LVG.

Better? Wow.
I do not agree at all, but then I never rated Smalling at all and was very happy to see him getting benched and eventually displayed.

I rate Victor more than most of Caf does, but I do not think he is that great. Good player as a fourth choice, decent as the third choice, but should not be a starter.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Get in :drool: :drool: Expected Sancho to happen. Would never have expected Varane as well. Great summer. Now let's clear out some of the fluff we have and work on fixing the midfield.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Buzzing! We’ve signed 2 world class players and very quick aswell. No messing about this time around! Can’t wait for the new season to start. We have a quality defence now and quality attack. Just need to sort out the midfield. Let’s go reds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.