Raphinha - Now on deferred wages at Barca / UNLUCKY LuckyScout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idxomer

With all those players Barcelona have been pursuing and agreeing on personal terms with, they still haven't actually bought anyone.

suhaylah

We should bid for Raphina Lewandowski or bernardo silva just to piss off Barcelona

LuckyScout78

I have switch my mind to save the Antony/Raphinha money to buy Patrick Schick. And give Amad Diallo and Chong time until January to prove their worth. To prove Ten Hag they are good enough for a regular starter in a team chasing top 4 and champion league.
If they are not up there. Not good enough.

Then the alternative in January is Antony.

Chong and Diallo shall aim to be regular starter as RW for UNited. Both of Diallo and Chong are natural RW with left foot. If they don not impress enough to get a start in the training. United shall go for another top quality RW.

Until that time:

4312 formation:

Eriksen - Fred/Garner/De JOng - De JOng/DVB + Bruno/Sancho + Schick/RAshford - Ronaldo/Martial/Garnacho

433 with Schick as RW in need and alternative to 4312 formation:

Eriksen/Bruno - Fred/Garner/De Jong - De Jong/Bruno/DVB +

Schick/Diallo/Chong/Sancho - Ronaldo/Rashford/Martial - Sancho/Rashford/Garnacho

There you have a pontential line up for both 4312 and 433 formation.

Schick in not depend on Ronaldo leave or not. But if Ronaldo leaving. United will already have someone. Ready to step in. And do a good job as Ronaldo as United CF.

croadyman

I have switch my mind to save the Antony/Raphinha money to buy Patrick Schick. And give Amad Diallo and Chong time until January to prove their worth. To prove Ten Hag they are good enough for a regular starter in a team chasing top 4 and champion league.
If they are not up there. Not good enough.

Then the alternative in January is Antony.

Chong and Diallo shall aim to be regular starter as RW for UNited. Both of Diallo and Chong are natural RW with left foot. If they don not impress enough to get a start in the training. United shall go for another top quality RW.

Until that time:

4312 formation:

Eriksen - Fred/Garner/De JOng - De JOng/DVB + Bruno/Sancho + Schick/RAshford - Ronaldo/Martial/Garnacho

433 with Schick as RW in need and alternative to 4312 formation:

Eriksen/Bruno - Fred/Garner/De Jong - De Jong/Bruno/DVB +

Schick/Diallo/Chong/Sancho - Ronaldo/Rashford/Martial - Sancho/Rashford/Garnacho

There you have a pontential line up for both 4312 and 433 formation.

Schick in not depend on Ronaldo leave or not. But if Ronaldo leaving. United will already have someone. Ready to step in. And do a good job as Ronaldo as United CF.
Now if only the club had a sensible mindset like that rather than becoming Ajax FC

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Barcelona needs to do some magic to have the fund to pay off FDJ, re-sign Dembele, and sign B.Silva, Lewandowski, and Raphinha. If I am the agent of Raphinha I will take Chelsea's offer more seriously.

croadyman

Barcelona needs to do some magic to have the fund to pay off FDJ, re-sign Dembele, and sign B.Silva, Lewandowski, and Raphinha. If I am the agent of Raphinha I will take Chelsea's offer more seriously.
They are certainly more financially stable

cotumely

Supports
Chelsea
Raphina, Alonso and Azbili-whatever.
Raphina isn’t a Chelsea player, and hasn’t left Leeds. Alonso and Azpilicueta are still Chelsea players. Still waiting to hear who the 3 players Chelsea have lost to Spain.

cyberman

Raphina isn’t a Chelsea player, and hasn’t left Leeds. Alonso and Azpilicueta are still Chelsea players. Still waiting to hear who the 3 players Chelsea have lost to Spain.
Give it about a week. I’m sure your new owner wasn’t doing a restaurant review of Barcelona in his spare time ffs

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Also I don’t think anyone at Chelsea considers the sale of Alonso and Azpi as losing them. It’s the right time for of them to leave and it’s a good thing for both player and club.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Why? He was yours until Barca stepped in with their begging bowl and now he’s off to Spain?
He’d agreed personal terms with Barca months ago apparently. He always wanted to go there. Chelsea is essentially a nice option for him in case Barca can’t find the funds. That’s how I see it anyway.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Oof! That’s a very big fee. Not sure I would have been happy with Chelsea paying that.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I suspect barca are promising to pay more but it’ll be spread out over a lot longer timeframe

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Gerard Romero says that the amount of the transfer is lower, that he has other information.

AdNani

wonder if he's thought about deferring his full wage from his entire contract yet because Mes Que En Bellends

Becks00

Gerard Romero says that the amount of the transfer is lower, that he has other information.
You shouldn't believe everything your club put out. Pay more attention to Leeds, they have nothing to gain from lying as they already have a solid offer from Chelsea.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
You shouldn't believe everything your club put out. Pay more attention to Leeds, they have nothing to gain from lying as they already have a solid offer from Chelsea.
I don't believe or stop believing anything. I'm just giving information from another source.

Kaos

So Barca are out here financing big money signings, but they won't pay De Jong his rightly owed deferred wage? Beggars belief why he's so loyal to those dodgy scrotes. Don't see why any future player would feel compelled to sign for them either.

UnofficialDevil

Anti Scottish and Preoccupied with Donkeys.
I'm not anti Scottish, I just wanted Moyes out.
So Barca are out here financing big money signings, but they won't pay De Jong his rightly owed deferred wage? Beggars belief why he's so loyal to those dodgy scrotes. Don't see why any future player would feel compelled to sign for them either.
Yet Lewandowski and Rafinha both have their hearts set on a move to Barcelona... No one has their heart set on joining us.. fecking annoying.

RedStarUnited

Why is a club struggling for money buying a winger from Leeds out of all teams for 75m? With Dembele and Ansu Fatti there. Crazy

Baneofthegame

They are going to need some money from somewhere to pay for all these supposed players.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
What a kick in the teeth for the players barca owe money to. Like a big feck you to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.