Rashford and Sancho should retire from international football - to focus on United

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Until Southgate goes.

Just take 2 weeks break every few months and focus on United. Far too good to be treated like this.

Southgate has no respect. Nothing to do with the misses either

Got utterly thrown under the bus there the pair of em.

Can’t believe any cnut wouldn’t at least give them 15 minutes to have a feel of the ball before the biggest shot of their lives.

Arsehole of a man.

caid

Dont know why you wouldn't give them 5 minutes to touch the ball a couple of times before they take the penalty.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Ridiculous. My fear is the vitriol they will get,

The Hilton

Not played all tournament, let's put them in for 1 kick with the most pressure they'll ever face.

Horrible horrible management.

Tyrion

How is it pathetic? I dont think its a bad idea by Southgate. It was 2 appalling penalties by both players.

Oh and letting Saka taking it was crazy.

flappyjay

Saka 19, Rashford 22 and Sancho 21. Grealish and sterling should have stepped up

RUCK4444

Yeah in fairness Terrible management to throw two players on to bail you out when you haven’t given them a kick all tournament

but especially without so much as a warm up.

SirAnderson

Until Southgate goes.

Just take 2 weeks break every few months and focus on United. Far too good to be treated like this.

Southgate has no respect. Nothing to do with the misses either
Agreed but

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel for my boys, they don't deserve this.
Shaw is still the player of the tourney for me. England ruined what could have helped our players kick on for their local club. Bottlers.

rumac

Hey lads, I know I've shown absolutely no confidence in you all tournament, but can you go on there and cover up my inability to pick a team, from widest array of attacking talent this country has ever had, that can win a game in a 120 minutes.

As soon as I saw them come on I knew that would happen.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Agreed but

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel for my boys, they don't deserve this.
Shaw is still the player of the tourney for me. England ruined what could have helped our players kick on for their local club. Bottlers.
Don't blame you for laughing this is self inflicted

Hal9000

In a game where mount and sterling offered nothing... And even Saks when he came on... Phillips was dead on his feet aswell.

Tyrion

It’s called man management and putting them one after the other was fecking insane.
I dont see how it's bad man management. LVG was a genius for bringing on Krull. This is just hindsight.

Letting Saka take it was the one I immediately got nervous about. He was too young.

R'hllor

cnuts will be crawling out of the woodwork going full racist mode, dont doubt that, also believe certain newslets will just pour more fuel on that fire with backhand racism tone.

El Zoido

Shame for England, Southgate’s terrible management finally caught up to them.

dove

All attacking players should, they are clearly not in Southgate's plans :lol: Rashford, Sancho, Graelish should all be replaced by Smalling, Jones and AWB.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Saka 19, Rashford 22 and Sancho 21. Grealish and sterling should have stepped up
Yeah, shocking behaviour from those two. I knew we were in trouble when I saw the huddle and Trippiers face trying to encourage people to step forward.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Shame for England, Southgate’s terrible management finally caught up to them.
This as well. The manager that got Boro relegated and kept them relegated was suddenly being hailed as a tactical genius which I never brought.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I don't think you should be making threads that take the piss so quickly, it's harsh for us England fans.

It can't be worse than what Beckham got, can it? :confused:
Beckham's was next level due to the time it happened in.

Football related abuse was still seen as pantomimey - which it is to a large degree...football's not that deep, and it's pretty fun to have a villain for a while. In the Beckham era newspapers were printing dartboards with his face as the bullseye. I remember one of the big football magazines even gave away a Beckham voodoo doll.

Even in 2006 Cristiano played into the villain thing after the World Cup, ate up the abuse and had fun with it.

We're in a completely different climate now. It'll be way different this time. Papers will definitely side with the players and run 'England's brave heroes fell just short' type stories. Any abuse on social media will be treated like it's life-changing and reprehensible.