Rashford dropped from senior England squad

marlowe78

There are some young players IMO where you just sense that playing them in the U21s or reserves or putting them on loan won't serve any real purpose, you just know it's beneath them. Rashford, to me, is that kind of player. I think he needs first team minutes, he is at that level already.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Wasn't called in the U21 squad, so it seems Southgate has included him in the big boys' squad.

SalfordRed1960

Wasn't called in the U21 squad, so it seems Southgate has included him in the big boys' squad.
Didn't do him any harm playing for u21, and personally I would rather have him playing to continue his development than have him on the bench. I am pretty sure Kane will get the vote over him at the moment for first team. Not going to learn a lot on the bench.

Nickosaur

Didn't do him any harm playing for u21, and personally I would rather have him playing to continue his development than have him on the bench. I am pretty sure Kane will get the vote over him at the moment for first team. Not going to learn a lot on the bench.
Kane will be out for the next round of games.

prath92

From United pov it's safer sitting on the bench than playing 90 mins