Rashford is as good as Mbappé...

In your opinion is Rashford presently as good as Mbappé?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberman

I think he's the next one down from Mbappe at the minute.
Those 2 lead the way imo.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
He's not as naturally talented but he might end up having the better output. Mbappe could be one of the best ever. Rashford could be one of the best of his generation.

ovoxo

Definitely agree that Rashford is a tier lower than Mbappe. Although it could all change.

el3mel

Let's not get carried away. Mbappe is a mile ahead of not just Rashford, but of any young talent at the moment.

Robbie Boy

He's a very good talent but Mbappe is the best teenager in the world by a distance.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
In before the lock.
It's not going to be locked because he's as good as him. Objectively speaking, from what I've seen, there really isn't that much between them. Had Rashford played for Monaco, he'd have had a similar effect in that team as Mbappe.

Paxi

He's not as naturally talented but he might end up having the better output. Mbappe could be one of the best ever. Rashford could be one of the best of his generation.
Just certain things you see from Rashford which are incredibly beyond his years. Same as Mbappe.

Raw

Mbappe had 6 goals in 6 games against Man City, Dortmund and Juventus last season. At 18 years old.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
No, he is not.

Mbappe's decision making is that of a seasoned pro, plus he's absolutely ruthless in front of goal.

Robbie Boy

Strange timing considering the universal praise Mbappe has received this week for destroying Bayern during the week.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Just certain things you see from Rashford which are incredibly beyond his years. Same as Mbappe.
The difference for me is that even at their respectively young ages, Rashford looks like he can learn it all whereas Mbappe looks like he can already do it all.

The hype over Mbappe is insane, looks a cracking player, special for sure.

Rashford and Martial also look special imho, but too many people will pour scourn on any for mentioning the similarities.

Rashford especially is a great example, scored in huge games against top clubs, been fantastic since his debut, great record of assists and goalscoring, great internationallly too. But hey, playing for shitty club Paris Saint Germain now is apparently the yardstick.

arthurka

I agree.. If he had played all the games since he came on the scene in his fav position he would be the hottest prop in europe..

Paxi

The difference for me is that even at their respectively young ages, Rashford looks like he can learn it all whereas Mbappe looks like he can already do it all.
Mbappe decision making is very good admittedly, if Rashford can get more consistency I have no doubt he can turn out to be just as good.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Nowhere close. Though he's class. Mbappe is probably the best u21 player since Messi. Better then Rooney at the same age. Martial is the level below Mbappe along with Dembele, Asensio IMO, and then Rashford is the level below those with some others. Mbappe is ridiculous though.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
You know, when you have even English players (including former United players) saying it's nonsense to compare Rashford to Mbappe, you'd think that's food for thought. Sorry to say, I think Mbappe NOW is better than Rashford will be over the next couple of years. Whatever happens beyond that is anybody's guess...I never though Cristiano would catch up to Messi and look what happened, but Rashford is nowhere near Mbappe right now.

PS: I like the name Mfappe.

Denis79

Couldn't care less about Mbappe, Rashford is our player and is growing in skill ever month, fantastic prospect for us. The battle for the spot with another fantastic prospect in Martial has really spurred both players.

Status
Not open for further replies.