View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

laughtersassassin

People gonna stop calling him Wout now?

Don't remember Wout scoring 6 goals for us or being our top scorer.

Also Wout played in a much better United team.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
So happy for him.
He's had to come in as a 20 year old to a dysfunctional team with the world's pressure on his shoulders.
Very good finish and hopefully he kicks on!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
That's what he needed. A chance that he didn't have time to think about and just had to go on instinct. Great finish

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

Thank God because he needed that. Quality finish, also, these often don't get the admiration they deserve. Ball in the air and just a split second to react after the ball bounced off McGinn. He has that in his locker, the classic #9's awareness of his surroundings in the box. We saw it in the CL games. Let's hope it's the first of the many more that will follow in his career.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Couldn't have been a better way to break his duck, chuffed for him.

Kick on from here lad.

Delighted when he scored that. His goal drought has been in no way a reflection of his effort or performances.

thepolice123

That was actually an insanely hard finish to pull off and he did with such finesse. The talent is there we just need to give him the platform.

Lost bear

So happy for him.
He's had to come in as a 20 year old to a dysfunctional team with the world's pressure on his shoulders.
Very good finish and hopefully he kicks on!
Yes, and he deserves every bit of his ecstasy tonight for not just surviving the immense pressure, but for surmounting it. Love the kid.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Put balls into the box for Hojlund to attack and he gets a goal. Who'd have thought, eh? :wenger:

Licha-Vidic

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
Manchester United matchwinner Rasmus Hojlund speaking to Amazon Prime: "It has been a while [waiting for a first league goal] but yes I am very happy. I am the happiest man alive right now. You can see from the celebrations as well. Like [Garnacho] said we believed in ourselves until the very end and got the win today.

On how tough it was waiting for that first league goal: "As the manager has said before I have scored a few goals in the Champions League but of course it has been a while in the Premier League before scoring. Now I have got it and I hope I can just build on that and keep going.

"Yes I remember the goal. First-time finish in off the post, good finish so I am happy. I am happy for the three of us attackers as well because we showed a lot of character today, and a lot of confidence."

united for life

It had to be him for the winner. Hope this boosts his confidence. He still needs to work on where he is on the pitch especially to avoid offsides and to be there for tap ins.

happy for him, finally!! Love his passion

redshaw

If we can attack like a normal team he will get goals. It took a Villa player to pass to him but we should generating loose balls off players.

Last season we had a lot of chances from loose balls go begging, Hojlund is good at pouncing on those and balls into the box. His game in Italy was a lot of receiving the ball early then laying it off then making the run, here he is leading the line higher up and not getting anything coming his way and really off kilter.

We've looked more a goal threat in the CL and no surprise he has 5 in that. We have to get our league attack right with a better midfield behind Bruno.

AgentSmith

Yes, let’s bench multiple better players rather than the crapper player who offers even less than them…

Hojlund ISN’T RvP - the reason Fergie said that about Robin was because he was a special player and a genius talent who was ready to deliver. Hojlund is not that - he’s currently a Championship / League 1 level striker who the club has massively overpaid for.

You don’t rip up a team in order to try and justify a daft transfer - if you’re gonna ditch anything, you ditch the dud player.
:lol:

DavelinaJolie

As with everyone else, so happy for him. In the first half he looked so dejected, but seemed to find a second wind in the second half and the emotion after that goal put a big smile on my face. Keep it up lad.

TysonFury

I was so happy for him when he scored, the celebration was incredible, this will take the pressure off him now

SonOfFergie

Got the goal that I think warrants a thread profile picture change. :)

Great to get a goal in EPL as today was one if the days when not scoring yet was really visibly impacting him and his play. He looked so low on confidence. He was playing with a huge rock on a shoulders. Hopefully he kicks on. There were a few moments in the game where he nearly scored but balls were to fast or put to in front of him and Garnacho for all his brilliance today still had one moment in the second half when he should have put a ball in the box for Rasmus to score a tap in instead of going for goal from a tight angle.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Couldn't be happier for him. I hope we go on a run with him bagging a few so it won't be seen as a fluke. It was a great finish, mind.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Obviously gutted by that back comeback but genuinely buzzing for Hojlund. I’ve always known he’s capable of being United’s starting striker but you could see he was low on confidence. The funny thing about confidence though, is that it can return with a vengeance just as quickly as it disappeared.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Buzzing for the lad. You could see how much it meant to him. Even his team mates know what it meant for him.