2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Lights Out

Thought his 3 finishes tonight were absolutely superb. Shame the other clowns spoiled his night.

philippexyz

Bravo, young lad. Tonight you're proven that you're likely worthy of wearing Man United shirt(at least what this club once was, before the Glazer Apocalypse). We have a young, hungry striker after a long time.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Will savour that performance, until Saturday where he will get no service and be considered shit again by some on here.

There was so much outside of the box that he showed tonight; he can dribble, he can hold off players and he can be valuable in buildup play. Hope he kicks on now after that, two very good goals from him.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Let down by the other clowns tonight. Feel for the lad

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Doubted his price tag but, if not far VAR, he’d have 5 in 5. I think he’ll score a lot for us and thank God he supports us because other excellent strikers wouldn’t stick around like he might.

youngrell

Ending the night in the only positive thread available… great game from him and very well taken goals. That one that got ruled out was lovely, and I loved his confidence celebrating it.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Much better game. Looked like he was dropping a bit deeper to really keep himself involved and looked more confident for it. Really pleased with that tonight and should smash my conservative 12-goal target if he plays like that.

ROFLUTION

Great game. First goal really puts pressure on Rashford’s cross though. Mostly felt like Rashford’s goal due to the shere angle and preciseness he had to cross because Højlund ran completely close to the defender instead of running into space. He scored though, and the other two finishes were great too. Bright future, and doesnt seem faced by our deroute.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Great game. Too bad he was let down by the defense.

It feels good to have a strong and fast striker who can hold onto the ball under pressure.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
One of very few positives, but I'm glad he showed everyone what he can do. Good poachers goal, blistering pace for his second, good bits of strength, holdup play and layoffs.

Those are the tools we've paid for, and there are definitely signs he could make it at the top level.

James35

I said he reminded me of Ruud today and so did the ginger toe sucking genius.

Hopefully he goes from strength to strength now although he will need to get used to losing more games unfortunately.

Hopefully we can stop being shit in a year or two and avoid losing the likes of him and Garnacho to better teams.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
If I'm ETH, I instruct the team to look for him during the transition instead of the automatic pass to Rashford on the wing.

He made several off the shoulder runs from the middle and would be clear on goal, but no one looked for him cause they're programmed to deliver it to Rashford whenever they get the ball on the transition.

Born2Lose

One of the youngest players on the pitch but also one of the most mature.

While superstars like Rashford and Bruno were losing their heads as they always do under pressure this lad kept cool.

T Red

Still young and raw but you can clearly see he has it in him.
Tonight could have been a night to remember, too bad he had a bunch of clowns around him. I was so praying for him to have this sort of performance as soon as possible, only for it to be destroyed by those dross. Really breaks my heart honestly.

Born2Lose

Feck me sideways, the boy is rapid. And strong, and even has decent technique.
Last term, Atalanta boss Gian Piero Gasperini compared Hojlund to his compatriot, Erling Haaland, and revealed the youngster’s 100-metre time. “The characteristics are very similar, especially in accelerations,” Gasperini said, via TalkSPORT.
He is a very fast player, he does the 100 meters in less than 11 seconds. For his height, he has a low centre of gravity and an incredible stride frequency.
“I’m convinced he will have a great career. Technically, he always shows different and better things”.
https://www.sportbible.com/football...us-hojlund-100m-transfer-news-354455-20230730

El Jefe

That was special. I've been pretty meh about him in general but his performance today has made me a believer.

A centre forward display like that at his age is not normal. With better luck he gets a hattrick and we win and people will be talking about this game like Rooney's against another Turkish side at home.

Sad for him because he deserved to be on the winning team.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Deserved to be on the winning side. Was head and shoulders above his team mates.

jem

Looked like a young Ruud tonight. Obviously a long way to go, but that was very encouraging.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He backed up a good performance from the last game with a fantastic performance tonight. I don't think he's been match fit but he showed tonight why we agreed to pay Atalanta £60m with add ons for him. He's only going to get better and his pace and power along with his composure inside the box looks very impressive for a 20 year old.

He's a big talent who will have his ups and downs, but like I've said previously, he was the correct profile of player to target for the central striker role.

Last edited:

Bwuk

When we can line up a front 3 of Garnacho, Hojlund & Amad it’s for the best.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He is going to be very good striker for us. The only signing I am really happy with this summer.

fallengt

Feel bad for the lad. 3 goals in two matche, almost had dreamy UCL campaign yet teammates keep fecking him up

Elpidios

The only positive tonight, I feel sorry for him that he was let down by his other teammates in what should've been a special night.

breezy12

Have to wonder how long we can hold on to him before a serious club come knocking.
This is what I'm worried about, he will turn out incredible and get sick of the underperforming dross man united has become. Then leave.

Manny

Grammar Police
Ran faster with the ball than that defender without ball...

Both goals were excellent. The offside one would have been brilliant too.

marktan

He backed up a good performance from the last game with a fantastic performance tonight. I don't think he's been match fit but he showed tonight why we agreed to pay Atalanta £60m with add ons for him. He's only going to get better and his pace and power along with his composure inside the box looks very impressive for a 20 year old.

He's a big talent who will have his ups and downs, but like I've said previously, he was the correct profile of player to target for the central striker role.
What did you / do you think on Mount, Onana and Antony, our other big money signings?

Arnold Layne

He was very good tonight. It looked like he was apologising to the fans as he was making his way off the pitch. That result wasn't on him.

AndyMUFC

The one positive of the season so far. Hope we can make the most of his potential.