2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

El Zoido

He’s done nothing wrong, nobody ever passes to him. This team is awful at creating chances. He would score goals for Liverpool, 100%. I really don’t know how anyone can judge anything of him in games like today, it’s not like he’s missing chances all game. Kane wouldn’t be scoring in this team, we don’t create chances for our strikers.

arnoldS

I agree we need someone with experience but once again he got zero service.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I agree we need someone with experience but once again he got zero service.
He definitely doesn't shoulder all of the blame, but some of the runs he makes is why he doesn't get any service.

Erics_Collar

He's a døjnkey.

Can't even control the bloody ball and in the air he's about as useful as Anne Frank's drum set.

A bloody fortune down the swanny.

Mike Smalling

Poor again and rightfully taken off.

I think we are seeing a different version of Højlund now than in the first few months. Obviously he is low on confidence, but he also looks physically inhibited somehow. When he first game he could be a handful for defenders, muscle past them and hold up the ball better. Now he seems completely shot.

His overall quality might not be good enough, but I also think there is something going on physically. Either he's carrying an injury, or he is just exhausted.

RedRocket9908

Awful today and contributed nothing again, should have had 2 goals in the first half but ended up with none and was rightly dragged off after 57 minutes.

Hopefully he is dropped for the next game as even Joe Hugill or Charlie McNeil would offer more

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
72m wasted. He isnt going to cut it at this level. Weghorst was actually better. He could link up play at least. We should've signed Marcus Thuram for free.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He’s a long way from good enough at the moment. We are so toothless in attack.

Bobski

The goals are not the issue, he is just not a very good footballer at this stage. People rightly harp on McT's technical shortcomings, Rasmus has a dodgy first touch, struggles to pass on the move, can't really play with his back to goal. He doesn't get a lot of passes, in part because he isn't showing his teammates they can trust him with the ball.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I'm not writing him off yet but I cannot believe we spent as much as we did on him regardless of his potential. Well, actually I can, and that's worrying in and of itself.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
72m… hes going to be the next Antony

Dannn411

He is the last person who should be blamed for anything. Nothing is created for him and when he does get the rare chance he has to have 100% chance conversion ratio to not be called a donkey on here. Anyone blaming him for anything is having a laugh. Nobody would score in this team. Not even prime Messi or Cristiano or Ronaldo de Lima. We have the worst midfielders and wingers in the league.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
He doesn’t look good enough but our attacking play and the lack of chances for him is seriously hindering any progress he can make to kick on

Bobski

He is the last person who should be blamed for anything. Nothing is created for him and when he does get the rare chance he has to have 100% chance conversion ratio to not be called a donkey on here. Anyone blaming him for anything is having a laugh. Nobody would score in this team. Not even prime Messi or Cristiano or Ronaldo de Lima. We have the worst midfielders and wingers in the league.
Stop fixating on the goals. If this is the standard of his touch and general play then he is not a long term option.

It has to improve fast, yes the service is crap but his poor general play is a big part in the lack of attacking fluency, he offers so little anywhere right now.

RedRocket9908

He has chances created for him and does nothing with them, in the first half Bruno played it right to his feet in a great position and he just let it role straight past him then he is nowhere to be seen when Antony puts a brilliant cross in to the place he should have been in.

Dannn411

He has chances created for him and does nothing with them, in the first half Bruno played it right to his feet in a great position and he just let it role straight past him then he is nowhere to be seen when Antony puts a brilliant cross in to the place he should have been in.
His cumulative XG for the entire season to date is 3. Where are these "chances" you speak of?

lex talionis

Or he's not or has never been good enough.

Looking at the signings we've made in the last two years that would be my general opinion.
Maybe, but we did see something special — raw without question, but a very good young player — in Rasmus in his first few PL outings. And he did quite well in his CL outings.

Now, his head is getting skullfukked again and again with every match.

ForFuchsSake

Looks like a boy amongst men out there at the moment. Hope it’s a case of low confidence rather than a reflection of his true level.

He’s shown great movement at times - particularly evident in the Champions League and for his country - so there’s something there to work with. Ultimately, United is a toxic environment and carrying that price tag whilst it being expected that he’s our main source of goals - particularly with Rashford going to pot - means expectations weigh heavily and he’s clearly not ready for that.

I hope he comes good but this is such a difficult environment to come into and perform, particularly for a player so raw. His finishing has always seemed erratic, at best, which is hugely concerning too.