Raul De Tomas

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Well he is 28 in October. As the poster above said, this is the type of player Swansea would be after.

Henderson, Elanga, Bailey, DVB, Lindelof should all have been sold in the summer to fund some decent signings instead here we are chasing players from lower table La Liga. Depressing times.
But until he's 28, he's 27.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's nearly at retirement age. Do not want.

JB7

But until he's 28, he's 27.
Not how it works. Always add at least one year to their age on the caf. Two years if they have the audacity to have a birthday next year too.

Devil81

Looks like the type of striker Newcastle would sign and he'd have a total of one goal a season.

Robindinho

Sounds like the sort of striker Swansea would be after
Is he similar to the one they signed a good few years ago? (when they were in the Premier League)

Can't remember his name... Spanish, left footed, long hair. Got off to a good start and then seemed to go off the boil.

Chairman Steve

It’s interesting that he was completely left out of the Espanyol side today and him arguably being their star player going off the stuff I’ve been reading him about him. I can imagine a move somewhere is imminent as it usually is when something like this happens. Time will tell if our name was tossed in as a negotiation tactic or if we are genuinely in for him.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Is he similar to the one they signed a good few years ago? (when they were in the Premier League)

Can't remember his name... Spanish, left footed, long hair. Got off to a good start and then seemed to go off the boil.
Michu

OmarUnited4ever

I came across him early this year when Espanyol played against Barcelona, the game ended in a 2-2 draw, and he was a menace to Barca's defense, then I started to check his YT highlights and I was impressed, but I am not sure he is suited to PL football, though one thing I like about him, is his finishing, strikes the ball very cleanly with both foot, none of our attackers can do that except for Ronaldo.

aeh1991

From all the linked forwards, he was the best option. Shame that this was never that serious.

Avero

We need to get 2 new strikers/forwards as Ronaldo leaves and this guy should be one of them. Decent fee, low wage and he is the type of character we need.

Last edited: