RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayWalker

Ball Spotter
Still got the blues for you.. RIP The Loner. Hull
Coutinho, the wizard that wields the sword of Damascus as his wand will once again be the catalyst and the ultimate definition of a masterstroke by Brenton that will lead us back to the glory days. Our Chinese speaking Harry Potter trio, Luis, Danny and Philippe are the cornerstones of a Liverpool Rafa dreamt and fought for building. Now is our time, la. Prepare, my fellow redmen, prepare for a flood of tears(of joy) and semen running wildly through the cauldron that is Anfield.

YAWN.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
:lol:

Rodgers: "Some might accuse me of being an irrational optimist, but I think we've a chance in the next World Cup. You know what they say: 'A stitch in time gathers no moss'."

Aporkalypse

Liverpool had more shots (35) against Swansea than any team in a single game in any of the major European leagues this season.
Proves they would beat anyone in Europe and thus should be given a CL place next season.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Liverpool lose: "I hope you cnuts that think it's all fecking rosy are happy now? Work in progress my arse! Should never have got rid of Rafa. YAWN"

Liverpool win: "I hope all you doom-and-gloom merchants take a long, hard look at yourselves. Liverpool fans support their manager. Except Woy. I miss Rafa, too, but he's not coming back. JFT96."

Rinse and repeat.

SteveJ

Scout
Liverpool lose: "I hope you cnuts that think it's all fecking rosy are happy now? Work in progress my arse! Should never have got rid of Rafa. YAWN"

Liverpool win: "I hope all you doom-and-gloom merchants take a long, hard look at yourselves. Liverpool fans support their manager. Except Woy. I miss Rafa, too, but he's not coming back. JFT96."

Rinse and repeat.

Along with...

*Downing scores his first goal in 4000 appearances*

I hope you doubters are feeling ashamed of yourselves.

coolredwine

lameredboots
eh Barca, you watching?
makes me wonder why can't we play like this consistently?
Great performance, could have been 7 or 8 too. We totally dominated them and it was only a matter of time before we did this to someone. We should be performing like this more often, we have created many chances, but struggle to put them away.
On my Facebook page.

SteveJ

Scout
Celebratory DVDs are available now.

SteveJ

Scout
It was, mate, but someone's taken the tires.

Castia

It's a shame Swansea didn't play their first team, it's a week until the final surely that's enough time for them to recover. I mean the players who haven't played today would have gone almost 2 weeks without a match next Sunday, probably doing them more harm than good.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I was going to register and then I read the below:

We are an independent forum for intelligent debate about Liverpool FC that encourages good new writing about the club and football more generally.

To join in, register to post or contact the editor on rawk.editor@gmail.com.

SirFergie

"good new writing" :lol:

They only accept posters what can write good.
Much like the clowns who write those utterly shite, utterly embarrassing 'we defy all odds to beat the evil Fergie empire in the European Cup final' scenarios they seem intent on torturing themselves (and everyone else) with.

SteveJ

Scout
*salutes*

Are we ready to stand and be counted? Many a time in the annals of history, Liverpool FC has needed to reach towards the Kop and the rest of Anfield for its unfaltering and die hard support to provide the push to get over what others considered insurmountable challenges. It’s a not a new thing or something only there since Olympiakos in the 2004-2005 season. It’s been there many a time before and if you didn’t know before, it’s recognised by the club. Just take a look below. How many other teams do that? How many other teams have understood the value of when facing adversity or staring down into the deep abyss of defeat, it can rely on a voice so powerful that it can shake foundations? Look at what we can do. Look at what we can inspire. Look at what YOU have inspired.

SteveJ

Scout
They're at Anfield for the 2nd leg of the Zenit St Petersburg tie on Thursday (8.05pm). :)

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
This is a fantastic set of 2nd round matches, I cannot remember a more competitive set of teams in the knockout stages.

You have teams like Juve, Dortmund and PSG - powerhouses during the early to mid 90s going strong.

Then at the back of my mind I have a lingering feeling that the Mancs might do it, with Real and Barca looking shaky.

I just wish they would feck off so I can enjoy the competition completely.
This is front and centre of my mind. I awake in the morning fearing it and go to sleep at night dreaming about it. I can't eat, I'm withdrawn, I've pretty much lost anyone I can call a friend and my family no longer want anything to do with me. It's ruining my life.

However, if they get knocked out I'll be back to being funtime Fitzy - everyone's bezzie!

That's how I roll...

SteveJ

Scout
A fine opportunity for Rodgers and the team to start writing their own piece of European history.
THIS IS SPARTA ANFIELD!!!!
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more. YAWN.
it's not to say that henderson is by any means devoid of a goal threat. his holistic presence cannot be denied
Let's twat these xenophobic rusky bastards!

The (potential) comedy begins at 8.05pm...

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Sometimes I wish I was a Liverpool supporter, their worlds must be amazing. Houses made of out of bacon, naked norwegian lesbians feeding them grapes, unlimited beer, kings of the world. Oh the fantasy.

SteveJ

Scout
Fair play to them if they actually turn it 'round. But, if they concede early on, I fear for Mr Envelopes at the hands of the most loyal fans in the Solar System.

Status
Not open for further replies.