RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I get the Twitter running something like this, but what were they thinking what they selected Downing to be the one on the receiving end of the questions? Do they want him to feel so uncomfortable and unwanted that he'll leave in the summer with no issues?

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
You guys are jinxing him, you just know Downing is going to score the winner in Liverpools pre season friendly vs the malaysian XI this summer now :mad:

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
My god! haven't laugh so hard for a long long time. Thanks twatters!

My Top Four Trophy goes for:

Q.Are you the only player to be neither footed?

Q.If you were a footballer, what would your preferred position be?

Q.How did it feel to have more arrests than assists last season?

Q.How did you feel last season knowing Tim Howard was closer to lifting the golden boot than you?

Swaters16

My god! haven't laugh so hard for a long long time. Thanks twatters!

My Top Four Trophy goes for:
That's great. Quality stuff. I wonder if Downing took it on the chin or if he went home and cried. You know, because it's so tough earning 50K a week when some people you've never met say mean things about you.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It depends on your personality. Most are thick skin (just look at those politicians). Few are living by adoration, so critics can eat them inside. Anyway, if he read those twitts, I think he'd feel a bit amused, then laugh at those 'losers'. It's football banters; he knows it, we know it, and everyone's happy.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
:lol: That's fecking great. Too funny.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The ashes have risen from the phoenix.

Big Papi

I ❤ Clucko
There's a very good Gift Grub clip by Mario, who does Stevie G explaining the entire Liverpool season in a few sentences.

If you click on the Today FM link below and save the file, you can listen to it:

We've had a number of mails from listeners asking where they can get a copy of the Steven Gerrard clip from Gift Grub that we play on Monday's after Liverpool have flattered to decieve on the previous weekend. So now you can download and share it with your friends or even use it as your ringtone...

•Right click this audio file Stevie G and click 'Save As'.
http://www.todayfm.com/shows/weekda...y-breakfast-show/blog.aspx?Year=2012&Month=10

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Before today's match

- Where we currently are isn't the greatest position to be in but there's something exciting about chasing a pack down. With the way we are currently playing I feel confident. Its like Liverpool are comparable to a leopard stalking a couple of lonely and frightened Wilderbeast that have become separated from the herd. Arsenal look to be the weakest and by the end March we hopefully will have taken down our quarry and set our sites on a tired Spurs and Chelsea.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
It would seem that they have started to realise the truth about Sturridge...

Awakening Rawkite said:
The honeymoon period for Sturridge is officially over. He's gone back to being the lazy git he was at Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.