RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Comparing Borini to

I remember when Fat Ronaldo scored one for Brazil in the World Cup, and everyone spent days talking about how it was a genius moment of improvisation, and how 'only the very best can improvise a shot like that'.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Again, why would Fergie be in horror at the team in 7th in a League that he's already won winning a game?? The mind boggles.

JakeC

He's surely the most skilful English forward. Some of his flicks and layoffs would be jizzed on in Brasil and Argentina.
So the Italian Ronaldo, Englands most skilled center forward, and Jesus Christ reincarnated upfront, Liverpool are sure to win the league next season.

Goooose

They never fail to deliver. We should just hand them the next 3 league titles so save time really, they're clearly the best team in the country.

JakeC

Lucas Leiva ‏@LucasLeiva87 29s

That was for you amigo @luis16suarez . #bestrong

Goddamn that just gives me the fuzzies.
Lucas is a mug :lol:

Brightonian

Just watched the highlights of the 0-6. Some of the worst defending you'll ever see.
It doesn't even matter. The laws of RAWK physics dictate that just when they are about to reach their true rock-bottom - realism - a big win comes along to preserve the integrity of The Cycle. It had to happen somehow.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Fingers crossed they don't realise they are now exactly as many points away from us as they are from Reading.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How they possibly think we'd be bothered at them beating the ultra poor Newcastle I'll never know.

Beat them 6-0 away in the first game of next season and it might be a bit more interesting.

Revan

Assumptionman
So the Italian Ronaldo, Englands most skilled center forward, and Jesus Christ reincarnated upfront, Liverpool are sure to win the league next season.
And Mr. Alex Ferguson can do feck all about it.

Black Adder

Rarer than an eclipse.
It's on! It's so on it shouldn't have ever been off in the first place! But it's on again! It' on!!!

Revan

Assumptionman
Despite not being true, that's it (about Coutinho)

i thx Rafa brought him to europe... and thats the number 10 we missed for long long
Rafa, the forgotten fat genius.

JakeC

My blood rushes
A ll over goosebumps
T ummy butterflies
C an't breathe
H ear the kop roar
D angerman suarez
A nother win for the reds
Y wna

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
On the 'chance' that Liverpool have a shot at qualifying for the Europa League through the fair play scheme.
Reading and Southampton need only to earn themselves 12 yellow cards more than Liverpool from not 'til the end of season.

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Rawkbola Sufferer said:
99% of Liverpool fans I've met seem very nice and knowledgeable, and they all love the club dearly. You meet a lot of other fans (Usually United/Chelsea but it can be anyone) who when they tell you who they support, you try and start a conversation with them and they know nothing
Quick to move on from the Suarez ban I see :lol:

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Yep. Pool are seventh on it (fourth if we exclude United, Chelsea and Arsenal).

http://espnfc.com/stats/fairplay/_/league/eng.1/barclays-premier-league?cc=5739
http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/fair-play.html

Its actually this table that is used. It doesnt just depend on red and yellow cards.

1. Red and yellow cards

2. Positive play

3. Respect towards opponents

4. Respect towards the referee

5. Behaviour of the team officials

6. Behaviour of the public

Also its all irrelevant if England dont finish in the top three in the fair play table for leagues.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Our response to Bayern: We thank you for your interest in Luis Suarez, but the player is not for sale, so fecking do one c*nts. All the best

This next bit is funny. A rant against Fergie, followed by someone pointing out that he thought the FA was out of order, followed by disbelief, followed by arguing amongst themselves about Fergie having alterior motives :lol:

Will people stop peddling this shit? Does anyone seriously think Ferguson would back Suarez? He wants him gone and has done since Suarez destroyed them in the 3-1.
But he did?
Yeah right. And when Suarez has been driven out Ferguson will be the first one in front of the camera's saying "Yer know, the boy had his problems but it was terrible the way they treated him" before sloping off and cracking a bottle of red open.
FFS people have short memories. This is the c*nt who said Suarez should never pull on a Liverpool shirt again after the Evra incident. Do you seriously think he's changed his mind?
It's all going to plan and this c*nt has been pulling the strings from day one. It's fecking incredible the bullshit some people will swallow.
Crocodile tears. Main thrust of Bacon face's argument was how badly he and Duck Face were treated by the FA.
He backed him, I heard him. Get over it.
Can't believe people are actually sucking that up. There's ALWAYS an ulterior motive with that c*nt.
From the moment Suarez took the piss out of the uniteds defence at Anfield and ferguson realised what an amazing talent we had, he has been out to destroy him. I think the racism thing was twisted beyond belief, and then the comments about the diving. Ferguson will probably bid for Suarez next. Joffod is spot on this has all been acted upon and whipped up by ferguson for 2 years now. Don't be so green thinking he gives a shite.
I hate him but he's not a super villain. He was asked his opinion and said 10 games was harsh. That's all, It wasn't some mind game shit either, as he defended Cantona at the same time.
http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/apr/26/alex-ferguson-luis-suarez-eric-cantona

Snow

Its actually this table that is used. It doesnt just depend on red and yellow cards.

1. Red and yellow cards

2. Positive play

Also its all irrelevant if England dont finish in the top three in the fair play table for leagues.
What an odd table. I don't see what relevance attacking play has on fair play.
Also, the minimum points you can get. Two of the worst examples of disrespect towards your opponent came from a Liverpool player yet they are a team that have the 2nd highest score. It's a messed up system because you can show pure evil in three games if you'd want and wouldn't suffer much for it.

Only thing that matters is the disclipinary record.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
What an odd table. I don't see what relevance attacking play has on fair play.
Also, the minimum points you can get. Two of the worst examples of disrespect towards your opponent came from a Liverpool player yet they are a team that have the 2nd highest score. It's a messed up system because you can show pure evil in three games if you'd want and wouldn't suffer much for it.

Only thing that matters is the disclipinary record.
That table is outdated-Liverpool are down as having played 31 games. It doesnt include Liverpool v Chelsea. So liverpool will be dropping down a few places.

Snow

That table is outdated-Liverpool are down as having played 31 games. It doesnt include Liverpool v Chelsea. So liverpool will be dropping down a few places.
They won't drop much. As bad as he behaves you can only get a minimum of 1 point and a maximum of 7 points. That's 1 in 6 categories counted. They'll barely drop below Tottenham.

Ludens the Red

1. Red and yellow cards

2. Positive play

I am in total shock that Stoke are bottom of that table.

AlwaysRedwood

1. Red and yellow cards

2. Positive play

Well, there's nothing about biting on that list, so they are still good to go.

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Rawk going into meltdown over the PFA awards

Rawkbola Sufferer said:
So Bale won YPOTY and POTY. A player who was booked 5 times this season for diving. I guess cheating is ok if yer British.
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
Suarez shouldn't even attend the event in protest of the corruption and ineptitude of those who are running the event.
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
I'm not having De Gea as goalie of the year, that's a joke. At least 5 keepers have been better.
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
Luis will win Liverpool player of the year, that's all that matters.
Rawkbola Sufferer said:
I will remind you of this next year when Couthino has scored 25 goals and we have won the league
:wenger:

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
If fairness, Suarez had a better season than Bale, for me. Did it over a longer period.

On de Gea, that's just Liverpool fans being Liverpool fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.