RAWK Goes Into Meltdown (2012/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend16

It's a tug of the hair. An utterly trivial act. Speaking of petty, there is some irony in your lot repeatedly bringing it up more than a year after it happened.

I don't think Rafael was too bothered. It's amusing to see how it still riles your lot. I hope he pulls it again next week.
irony? in what sense?

trivial act sure. but petty and cowardly it definitely is. and its brought up as I said as a reference to his character rather than any sense of injustice by united fans. he's your player. you need to defend him. but he's a cock. if ye saw some bloke doing that in another setting youd think 'what a gutless prick'. pull the mans hair and then pretend ye did nothing. its laughable to be honest. like you lot trying to paint him in a positive light.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
It's only a tug of hair, no big deal

But the thing I fecking hate the cnut for is that he's being a hypocrite, acting like he's a fecking victim, and without shame still trying to call evra a liar, even after his own fecking manager and DoF admitted to him calling Evra a Negro!

That and his whole kicking and theatrics

At least bellamy never said he's innocent

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The comments from 'Kenny Dalglish' are good.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Happiest When
well am usualy happiest when im out with my friends and family wether its from football or not, or if am spending sum time with me gf if ive got 1

IF :lol:

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
seriously that page cracked me up. If it's real then :lol: :lol: :lol: @ Carroll, if not, then congrats to whoever made it up because it's hilarious :D

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
On the CL game between Real and City:

God I miss being in this :(
And by the way, Lucas would've stopped Yaya tonight. ;)
This is for those who thought the Carling cup is more glorious than being in Europe's biggest competition.
There were days when we fecking romped Madrid home and away.

Please Brendan, get us back in the big time.
I reckon that City squad could win the European Cup if they had a master instructor like Rafa guiding it.
Just watching Sky now, what's going on with Glen Hoddle - he's looking like a pantomime dame.
:lol:

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
Those cnuts over there, one poster was posting on saf given them support and tribute, and those cnuts still think it is a pr exercise, thrown abuse, and fecking locked the thread.

fecking small minder fecks the whole lot of them, not to mention the auto edit cnut they have there.

Maybe were right after all, theyre all are nothing but a bunch of cnuts on rawks

MUFCgal

Those cnuts over there, one poster was posting on saf given them support and tribute, and those cnuts still think it is a pr exercise, thrown abuse, and fecking locked the thread.

fecking small minder fecks the whole lot of them, not to mention the auto edit cnut they have there.

Maybe were right after all, theyre all are nothing but a bunch of cnuts on rawks
They are just rotten feckers.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Rafa has been doing his "audience with..." shows lately:

It was a strange feeling.

Like I was having a one night stand with a past girlfriend who I never should have broken up with in the first place. And then walking out realising, despite what a great night it was, that you're still married to Rodgers and wondering how life came to this.
What a lad. I could cry when I think of what could have been.... I could cheerfully choke every single idiot that helped push that great man out of our club. Stupid bastards. A pack of mangy Hyenas brought down a magnificent Lion.

I miss him :(
Don't think I'll ever get over it.
I slightly cringed with the Net Spend presentation
He's just boss isn't he.
declared my undying love to him afterwards

I'm secure enough about my manliness to declare my man love to Mr Benitez.
Someone also got on stage and said "I've got an erection" at the Dublin gig :lol:

Doesn't appear to have been a rawkite, though.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
It really strange, cos most if not all of the scouse fans I know were all desperate to get rid of Rafa thinking he had lost it entirely.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
:lol: at those quotes.

AC Milan & Southampton are rumoured to be looking at The Raf.

VoetbalWizard

i think rafa is cringeworthy and a poor motivator and talent evaluator.

I also think he's quite good in coaching, tactical management, and in-game situations.

I genuinely think if he was managing city, they would do better in europe than under mancini (however they would do worse in the league).

I don't mind hearing him speak when he talks about on the pitch related matters specifically with tactics. I hate listening to him regarding anything other than that narrow scope.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
He'd be a great second in command tactical droid.
He's got the man management skills of an American slave trader.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Lol, I just re-read that and I dunno kind of feel I might have crossed the line with that comment..

Denis' cuff

"There were days when we fecking romped Madrid home and away.

Please Brendan, get us back in the big time"

.......but when Madrid had as much eminence in the game as Benfica do now, so did Forest and Villa and most other half decent teams around Europe

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
"There were days when we fecking romped Madrid home and away.

Please Brendan, get us back in the big time"

.......but when Madrid had as much eminence in the game as Benfica do now, so did Forest and Villa and most other half decent teams around Europe
He probably refers to 2009 when they beat Madrid 1-0 at Bernabeu and 4-0 at home, which wasn't really that long ago. Granted Real weren't the same side they're now but they were still a good team back then as well.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Milan fans must love him already after his splendid dismantling of Inter's greatest ever side.
He hardly dismantled that side. He hardly made any changes while there, I don't like him either but to say Inter struggled because of him is silly when you look at his successors record which were equally poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.